AIO watercooling kit for NCaseM1?

tamaron

n00b
Hi,

I am looking for an AIO watercooling kit to use it with a NcaseM1 and a i7 6700k. I have seen the <s>Cryorig A80</s> and the Corsair H100i but I need to know if there are more ideal kits.

Edit: I want a 120x2 radiator.

Thank you

Last edited:
I have a H100i v2 in my system. It fits well on the side bracket and is quieter than the GTX1080TI, so noise isn't a concern. Temperatures aren't fantastic but probably to be expected for a non-delidded KBL CPU.

What about fractal design celsius s24? Anyone have any opinion? I've read that is very silent with a decent performance.

What about fractal design celsius s24? Anyone have any opinion? I've read that is very silent with a decent performance.

Should be fine, I have also heard that these are supposed to be very quiet.

When I first saw these released I thouhgt oh nice G1/4 fittings, perfect for the Ncase. You could add 90 degree adapters and shorten the tubing length. Then I realized there is no fill port for adding water, so opening up the system could turn into a real PITA.

Should be fine, I have also heard that these are supposed to be very quiet.

When I first saw these released I thouhgt oh nice G1/4 fittings, perfect for the Ncase. You could add 90 degree adapters and shorten the tubing length. Then I realized there is no fill port for adding water, so opening up the system could turn into a real PITA.

T-fitting to fill...

I have a H100i v2 in my system. It fits well on the side bracket and is quieter than the GTX1080TI, so noise isn't a concern. Temperatures aren't fantastic but probably to be expected for a non-delidded KBL CPU.
Did you have any problem with the (long) hoses of the H100iv2? I have read that they are too long and/or rigid for this case.
THX

Did you have any problem with the (long) hoses of the H100iv2? I have read that they are too long and/or rigid for this case.
THX
The compatibility list hints at this being an issue (V2 version). Just ordered my M1 and am looking for an AIO. Pricey but I'm considering the Be Quiet! Silent Loop. It is a 240mm rad though; however, the compatibility list for the M1 sounds promising regarding fitment and what not.

Last edited:
The compatibility list hints at this being an issue (V2 version). Just ordered my M1 and am looking for an AIO. Pricey but I'm considering the Be Quiet! Silent Loop. It is a 240mm rad though; however, the compatibility list for the M1 sounds promising regarding fitment and what not.
THX maclem!

Right now I have these options:

FractalDesign Celsius 24
-Silent and with decent cooling and price. G1/4" metal fittings. Expandable. No software.
NZXT Kraken X52 -Good looking one but Its performance is almost identical to the Cº24 costing more. CAM control software.
Cryorig A40 -Very good value for money. Noisy. No software.
Alphacool Eisbaer 240 -Expandable. G1/4" metal fittings. Quick-lock couplings. Fill port. Copper radiator.
Be Quiet! Silent Loop -Copper Radiator. Good performance. Very quiet.

I like very much the FractalDesign and the Alphacool Eisbaer, very good construction and interesting features, but I can get the Cryorig here in Spain for 76€ and the Be Quiet! for 80€ in a very good condition (2nd hand). This leaves the NZXT a little out of the equation.

THX maclem!

Right now I have these options:

FractalDesign Celsius 24
-Silent and with decent cooling and price. G1/4" metal fittings. Expandable. No software.
NZXT Kraken X52 -Good looking one but Its performance is almost identical to the Cº24 costing more. CAM control software.
Cryorig A40 -Very good value for money. Noisy. No software.
Alphacool Eisbaer 240 -Expandable. G1/4" metal fittings. Quick-lock couplings. Fill port. Copper radiator.
Be Quiet! Silent Loop -Copper Radiator. Good performance. Very quiet.

I like very much the FractalDesign and the Alphacool Eisbaer, very good construction and interesting features, but I can get the Cryorig here in Spain for 76€ and the Be Quiet! for 80€ in a very good condition (2nd hand). This leaves the NZXT a little out of the equation.

Given your options I would probably go with the Be Quiet, biggest complaint I see about those is the price and you can get one at a good price.

You don't list which motherboard you are using, if it is the Asus Strix Z270 or the Asus Maximus VIII those don't have usb 2.0 headers so you can't use included software with the AIO coolers.

Given your options I would probably go with the Be Quiet, biggest complaint I see about those is the price and you can get one at a good price.

You don't list which motherboard you are using, if it is the Asus Strix Z270 or the Asus Maximus VIII those don't have usb 2.0 headers so you can't use included software with the AIO coolers.
I have the Z270i without a USB 2.0 header, so I have to use two of these:
Adapter Cable, USB 2.0, IDC 5 Male (single row) to USB A Male (Used to connect devices designed to plug into USB motherboard header pins to an external USB 2.0 connector)

Had to rip one of the ground pins to fit into a 9-pin USB 2.0 hub.

Yeah, I didn't like the price of the Be Quiet loop, especially shipped to the U.S. but I went with it. Not holding back on my M1 build...If I had any experience at all with custom loops that is the route I'd be going but I don't... :(

I have an ASUS z170i pro gaming, I think it has three USB 2.0 headers. So does the AIO software need a USB 2.0 header to work?

I have an ASUS z170i pro gaming, I think it has three USB 2.0 headers. So does the AIO software need a USB 2.0 header to work?

Yes, both the Corsair Link and NZXT Cam software require a usb 2.0 header.

Yes, both the Corsair Link and NZXT Cam software require a usb 2.0 header.
they are only required for setup. you can unplug them after. you can also just use a mini-usb cable too, don't need the mobo header.

NZXT CAM is basically optional - the fans can still be controlled without and the pump will just run stock speeds without issue.

Back