AI-Powered Photo Enhancement Coming to a Smartphone Near You

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hitting the market today, “Magic Effects” is a new feature in the latest version of the PicsArt app, which has been downloaded more than 300 million times and boasts 80 million active monthly users. Magic Effects uses GPU-powered AI to analyze the quality and context of photos, and enables users to transform their pics in seconds with an array of filtering effects that are customized based on the AI analysis. If, for example, a user applies the “Neo Pop” effect to a photo, the result won’t be standardized. Instead, it will be customized based on the qualities of the photo in question. Users can further customize the filters using a variety of touch-interface tools.

I've never been one to appreciate this form of "art". Flower in the mouth with a hole? I know what that hole is good for. ROFL.

I've never been one to appreciate this form of "art". Flower in the mouth with a hole? I know what that hole is good for. ROFL.

Yea that looked a bit sadist to me....I wonder what the rest of the scene would be.......hands tied behind her back? lol

Reminds me of the Asian girl picture where the camera thinks she's squinting/blinking :D

Lol this shit on tinder is red flag material. You have childish sprites all over your face? Wonder why.

Back