AI Creates a Deep Fake of Steve Buscemi's Face on Jennifer Lawrence's Body

YOVRfsb.png

Yea, doesn't quite look like him. The lower part of the face looks weird whenever he talks, not to mention wtf would anyone do this to begin with...

Yea, doesn't quite look like him. The lower part of the face looks weird whenever he talks, not to mention wtf would anyone do this to begin with...

you are seeing the seedlings of the next generation of stupid ass political memes, thats all.

Been a rough week so far. . . .I needed a good laugh. Thanks Cagey!

Okay now do it to Donald Trump and see how fast the Pentagon, secret service, NSA, FBI, etc react ;)

Dear lord, just realized Hollywood is going to remake every damn movie with the Kardasians, Cardi B, whatever flavor of the month is with this tech. "For limited release for the 256 time Wizard of Oz starring whatever Bruce Jenner is now as Dorothy/Cowardly Lion/Tin Man. Who knows?! You do! Go to Twitter and vote now!"

I think this is great actually ... would love to see John Wayne and other actors come back in cameo's.

At this rate, we're going to have to trust the person when they say they did or did not do something, and that's going to be a very scary world.

It is just a world where video evidence is no longer reliable.

Its a world where sailors tell you what they saw in a far off land and you either buy it or not.

Dear lord, just realized Hollywood is going to remake every damn movie with the Kardasians, Cardi B, whatever flavor of the month is with this tech. "For limited release for the 256 time Wizard of Oz starring whatever Bruce Jenner is now as Dorothy/Cowardly Lion/Tin Man. Who knows?! You do! Go to Twitter and vote now!"
Started to laugh when I realized that's not funny. Was eating a pretty good steak dinner and just pushed it away. Thanks a lot buddy.

It is just a world where video evidence is no longer reliable.

Its a world where sailors tell you what they saw in a far off land and you either buy it or not.

Doubtful. First of all, you're going to have record of original copy in that if it's a murder investigation, a politically motivated smear, etc, the standards will be extremely high in regards to authenticity and proof. I'm sure that at this very moment there are cases in the courts where defense attorneys are attempting to use deepfakes as a defense for their clients. Second, if deepfakes can do this via A.I. .... A.I. in turn can detect deepfakes. Thirdly, a forensics study can most definitely uncover deepfakes through expert analysis and then some. We are a decade or two away from this sort of thing being of any real concern. And when that time comes I can assure you there will be ample laws in place that says recorded video must have a complete and total undisputed chain of custody. Now that I think of this a bit further, in corrupted nations, these deepfake videos will be a huge problem. Remember, most of Russia and China do not have a large populace of educated people. It will be extremely easy to manipulate the general public in these types of countries and especially in 3rd world nations.

The sad part is that I've seen real women who look worse than Jennifer with a Steve face lol.

Okay now do it to Donald Trump and see how fast the Pentagon, secret service, NSA, FBI, etc react ;)
I am sure there are many ready to go. The problem with viral video's is media just have to give an apology and their off the hook for reporting.

Wait why does this say AI? There's no artificial intelligence in code that monitors movement in one video and alters a mask with the same movement. This is human programming; automation. Software is not self aware nor artificially intelligent.

Reactions: c3k
like this

Perhaps they'll give us a Wizard of Oz where Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is every single character.

I have heard about this Deep Fake thing but this is actually the first time I have seen it in action. Mother of god that is so accurate that it is scary. :eek:

Back