ahah pricing on opterons @ newegg

Soymilk

[H]ard|Gawd
i didnt really know where to put this, its not a hot deal so yeah, but on newegg a opteron 146 costs more than a 148. anyone else see something wrong with this picture? :p

Newegg pricing (as far as i know) is dynamic, i.e. if a lot of an item is being bought, the price will go up slightly. The 146s are probably in high demand because they o/c well.

diredesire said:
Newegg pricing (as far as i know) is dynamic, i.e. if a lot of an item is being bought, the price will go up slightly. The 146s are probably in high demand because they o/c well.

QFT.

i agree, i hope they go out of buisness so i can buy my computer parts off ebay and get half dead stuff for way more. You are such a genius.

N H O said:
venice 3000+'s cost more than the venice 3200+'s too :confused:
Low supply and high demand. 3000+s are being phased out. But everyone wants them because they OC well and are cheap.

Plaman said:
i agree, i hope they go out of buisness so i can buy my computer parts off ebay and get half dead stuff for way more. You are such a genius.

Me too!

Borgschulze said:
Newegg is so greedy.
Sometimes they seem to be.
When I bought my 165 boxed they were $170 more than what I paid Mwave.
But sometimes they're very reasonable like when I got my P-180 for $99

Borgschulze said:
Newegg is so greedy.

WOW MAN!! Down with the greedy corporations!!! We're not greedy either for wanting everything free! LIKE WOW MANNNN..nnn...nn.. (passes out).

Nettwerk said:
dont buy oem, you'll end up with someones return.

Yup, that's refurb. Fine if you just wanna leave it stock, but it probably won't OC well since the person who returned might've not gotten a good OC.

Borgschulze said:
Newegg is so greedy.
Newegg is also in the business of earning money. Don't like it, you do have the choice of shopping elsewhere.

All I needed to know about economics I learned by selling lemonade and apples on an Apple II.

Back