AGP club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a PNY 6800GT AGP now.. but "sadly" I'll be leaving this crowd for a 939 board (got it free) and going with an eVGA 8800GTS 320mb PCIe :D

is there anyone who doesn't have at least one AGP card lying around? I guess noobs would be excluded..

I've got my 6800GT and an old 9600 pro. Few more at home in my family's systems.

Almost 100+ people guys!! Thanks to AMD RULES for putting that hes in the AGP club unlike all these other people who hasen't even though Ive told them too.. Anyways for doing that, what position do you want? :) Thats what you get for following the direction ;)

sorry my other account got banned for no reason.
Could I become sec. of defence still?
dont forget, my new username is AMD_RULES, not AMD RULES

hah haven't been to the video card section in a while... sign me up as a member. I have an x1950pro 256mb AGP and will have it until i build my next rig. Since I'm poor it won't happen for a while lol

Im now hooked......I have a ATI 9600 PRO 256meg, an ATI 9600 AIW 128meg, an older nvidea card 32 meg , a geforce mx440 64 meg with dvi and vga, and for a couple more days i have a Built by ATI 9800 PRO 128 meg.......... is that enough to become a member? lol :D

sorry my other account got banned for no reason.
Could I become sec. of defence still?
dont forget, my new username is AMD_RULES, not AMD RULES

why dont ya pm a admin and asking them why? They might realize that its a mistake and unban you :) Sure.

edit- put it in your sig that your in the agp club!! :D

My second rig runs an x850xt on a dfi nforce 3 along with a 3200 amd 754 and 2 gigs of 3200 speed ocz plat thru an lg204t lcd and a powerstream 520psu.

Count me in

Great job guys, were over 100+members now. All made possible by azure. Thanks! Bring in more people! :D

I am the god of tyrrany for this club *smites all the pcie users for no particular reason*

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

*raises hand*
Can I be some type of General. Don't really car what rank just want a few men to create some kind of havoc.

Awww man...So a couple years ago I ebayed for an FX5200 or something similar from this company for like 30 bucks or something. I ended up getting a PNY 6800GT in the mail from them!! w00t.

It's still running strong on my ASUS K8V-B that is only used for chat and websurfing while I'm gaming..=) LOL

UPDATE....... i now have a Geforce FX5200 128mb AGP and another ATI 128mb card coming in the mail......ALL HAIL AGP.........:p ......Also another 32mb AGP card.....WooT:D

Stabbin(vice president)? Are you here? Forgot to let ya know, report in once a week so I know if your frequently checking this thread since thats our job right? :) If your really busy then let me know and I will excuse ya.

When will this be official(AGP Club)?

riva TNT2 - server box
hercules 9000xt (kryo PowerVR chipset, complete junk, nother server box)
Geforce 4600Ti - "gaming" machine. *cough*

OH CRAP!! I was going down the list today....... and I saw that FLECOM was on the list!'#1 folder on the [H] team.... anyways if stabbin dosent report in.... I will make him subsitute vicepresident and FLECOM president. good idea flecom?:p

Hmm, you have some secretaries of Defense, but no Secretary of the Navy..HAHAHAHA..I'll take that title since I was in...lmao..And yes, I know about what you said of the positions...Just thought it'd be funny..

I have a little bit of everything, but I still have 1 agp rig, so I guess you can count me in. :eek:

oh no no, i didnt get it, someone else did. i do get that i made a mistake in writing it like that, lol. ok but i might pick one up, either go with a x1950xt or a x1900gtpci-e with a f-i90hd mobo and a gig of ddr2 ram, which one should i go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back