Age of Conan Trial Passes

9mmx19

[H]ard|Gawd
Theyre out now for people who bought the Collectors Edition. Anyone over the game and have a key to spare? :D

I wouldn't even bother tbh, the reason they can afford to let the flood gates open to trial members is because all the original players have quit.

It's true, they are charging 2.99. Better to get the game elsewhere or from a friend.

If anyone has trial passes to give away, I'd be in for a PM as well. :) Thanks in advance.

As per my other thread I posted earlier, if anyone has a key, I wouldn't mind one. thanks!

i dont know why, i want to see what makes this game so bad that at least it will teach me a lesson to avoid this company at all costs in the near future

i dont know why, i want to see what makes this game so bad that at least it will teach me a lesson to avoid this company at all costs in the near future

The lack of a real MMO feel (everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is instanced), crap endgame, pointless PvP, etc...

The combat system, story, and visuals are just about the only things that Funcom got right in this one.

As for Buddy Keys, I'm not sure how many I have available? It doesn't say lol

gimme gimme gimme! :D lol im like a kid whose never seen a lollipop before. Do you think that maybe they can still fix this game?

I keep going back and fourth about this game. I've decided to buy it about 8 times now, and talked myself out of it each time. I played EQ for years and loved it, I played WoW from closed beta until BC was released and i leveled to 70 then canceled my account.

I'd like to give it a shot if anyone has a spare buddy key, if not thats ok to :p

I like it, and am resubscribing.

The fact that it isn't WoW seems to have the usual MMO fanatics pissing their pants. Personally, I can't think of anything better. These people deserve my money for giving us an MMO that isn't trying to be an entirely tepid and uninspired experience, as I found WoW to be.

There are bugs, though. I can get over them, however, because I find it fairly easy to come to terms with the fact that it's a Game, not My Life, as most MMO mentalists seem unable to distinguish.

The lack of a real MMO feel (everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is instanced), crap endgame, pointless PvP, etc...

The combat system, story, and visuals are just about the only things that Funcom got right in this one.

As for Buddy Keys, I'm not sure how many I have available? It doesn't say lol

I think you have 5 if you bought the CE.

Doesnt surprise me that they would charge for client download, its about 12-13Gb before patches :}

This game is dead, we had a clan of close to 100 with active forums etc and everyone quit apart from 3-4 people who in the end had to move clans to find ones still active, I'd love to see the average player numbers for this game since launch I bet out of the original 700,000 probably only <100,000 are playing with any regularity.

Seems like noone is willing to give a buddy code out. I'm still looking for one if anyone has it.

gimme gimme gimme! :D lol im like a kid whose never seen a lollipop before. Do you think that maybe they can still fix this game?

Yes, they can still fix the game, the problem will be getting the population that has quit back. The game is great, it was just not finished on release. Funcom knew this, and so did most of the players. It was not a hidden fact. They just ran out of money from investors and had to release it.

For a while, the patches seemed to be doing more harm than good, breaking more than they fixed, but now, they seem to be getting it together, and getting some stuff fixed and completed.

If they can get some major patches going in the next couple of months, one coming this week, they can save the game. It still has some great potential.

Any idea if this is still coming out for the 360? I'm wondering the current state of the PC version is basically a beta to make sure it's up to snuff for that release.

I'd say the PC version IS the 360 beta..

Thats what I'm thinking. Releasing an MMO a year after when you have no idea if people will like it or not seem pretty shady. I've played a few minutes of it, and it seems pretty console friendly.

I'm not sure how you could play it on console properly, I have keys bound to most of my keboard, and I use most of them often.

Back