Age of Conan Beta - Banned wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenteye

Limp Gawd
Has anyone else gotten banned from the age of conan beta?
I have no idea as to why, i've been patiently waiting for this for a long time.

I didn't break NDA or anything, so I'm very confused...

anyone else get the same thing?

Have you actually thought about the fact that you're probably the only one that actually got into the beta yet? :>

How should we know! :D

I'm assuming there has to be a few more on this forum then just me......

Now I'm pissed because there is 2 hours left in the thing and I'm banned.... :S

I'm assuming that saying "I got in" fell under breaking the NDA. That's bullshit if you tell me.

I could have sworn I read the NDA properly (although it was very short)

I wanted in so bad, but appears I didn't make the cut. So I don't feel sorry for you. I keed I keed.

I'm assuming that saying "I got in" fell under breaking the NDA. That's bullshit if you tell me.

Loose lips sink ships!

Loose beaks cause leaks!

NDA's aren't jokes, they're binding legal agreements. They're for the company's protection.

What'd you think would happen when you posted your beta email on a public forum?

The nda probably said that posting things like that weren't allowed, etc.

Perhaps contacting the company in question would be a better alternative than creating a thread on a nonrelated forum.

Remember guys, we also have rules pertaining to NDA's as well.

(15) Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back