afterburner/rivatuner osd update rate

Odellus

[H]ard|Gawd
ever since afterburner 3.0 or something, the osd update rate was changed from every frame to once per second. i was able to find out how to fix this before, but since updating to 4.0 i can't find the fix again. does anyone know how to make afterburner's osd update every frame? it's driving me insane.

Settings -> Monitoring Tab -> hardware polling period.. enter the desired amount (in milliseconds)..

someone named gedo replied and gave me the fix. here it is for anyone else suffering the same issue:

"In the file
"C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\ProfileTemplates\Global"
(or where ever you have installed RTSS)

Under the heading [OSD] change
RefreshPeriod = 500
into
RefreshPeriod = 0"

Lately there's been an influx of new members upping post count in a day by somewhat canned responses to threads. Was a bunch in the technews page in the last few days.

It looked like they have been culled there so I guess this is the new approach...

Lately there's been an influx of new members upping post count in a day by somewhat canned responses to threads. Was a bunch in the technews page in the last few days.

It looked like they have been culled there so I guess this is the new approach...

This one is no such thing. he still at one post, and will probable never post in these forums again.

Back