After latest BF3 patch. Stuck at "Loading Level..."

Despotes

Gawd
I had no issues before the patch, but now it's always stuck at, "Loading Level..."
Is there a cure?

Have you tried just restarting the connection to the server that you want to play on; I know, you probably have.

I had this problem and it was related to a corrupt map file, just run the "repair install" process in Origin, see if that helps.

you know i was having this problem too, and i just clicked on the BF3 application in my taskbar and pulled up the game and then the loading would complete

Try uninstalling their EA web plugins from control panel, disabling the plugin if it's still in Firefox or whatever and go to battelog, it will reinstall it. It didn't complete fix it for me but mostly.

The simpliest thing you can do is removing BF, browser plugins + Origin and then reinstalling...

You have a similar username to a user on another forum I frequent except with an f instead of a g-same guy?

Yep that's me. I hit the wrong key when making this account.

you know i was having this problem too, and i just clicked on the BF3 application in my taskbar and pulled up the game and then the loading would complete

This worked for me. Just don't bring it up too early or it will crash. Wait until it's been loading for a few seconds.

Last edited:
I keep getting "You have been disconnected to EA Online" or some shit. Also go to join a multiplayer conquest large and it loads the campaign...

Anyone know how to save my goddam appearance once and for all. Irritating.

I keep getting "You have been disconnected to EA Online" or some shit. Also go to join a multiplayer conquest large and it loads the campaign...

Believe this is still bugged... Either saves or doesn't. My guess is it has something to do with how beta-y Origin's cloud storage behaves.

I get both of these issues as well, don't worry. Sucks that they haven't fixed it yet.

I get the same problem too. If that does that to me I just close that server and pick another one until I get one that works.

Waiting 15 secs or so and then clicking on the BF3 icon in the taskbar gets me into the game.

Back