Affinity 39" LED HDTV 1080P (TigerDirect)

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
I normally wouldn't post this stuff, but this is kinda a hot deal I think

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...=WEM3850&[email protected]&SEG=C&lk=12

$399.99 - 120.00 (30%) = $279.99
Plus, use a $50 off coupon (CKY106318) to make it $229.99

There is also a $30 rebate that can be mailed it (expires tomorrow) to make it $199.99

Only thing I know for sure about these TV's, the picture quality is good, but a lot of people had issues with the sound, but if you already have a sound system ready to go, it will be worth it.

Not bad. Never heard of the brand but that price after rebate tough to pass up. Might have to pick one up for the bedroom.

It is only showing Instant Savings: - $90.00 (23%) for me. I wonder what happened to the 30%? :confused:

It is only showing Instant Savings: - $90.00 (23%) for me. I wonder what happened to the 30%? :confused:

Look carefully, the instant savings went up $30 (120 to 90) but the coupon went up as well, $50 before, now its $80!

Picked one up at store near my house. Saw the demo unit and it good enough with their looped content. For $200 bucks it beats camping outside a store on Turkey day. LOL

Thanks, I got it. With the 5ms response rate, I might use this as a gaming monitor.

I'm planning to use it as my gaming monitor for at least the first 14 days. Just to see if any bad pixels or issues come up. If i run into ghosting or just doesn't cut it for gaming it'll just be a chromecast TV for the bedroom with light usage. For 200 bucks i figure its a win either way.

Picked one up at store near my house. Saw the demo unit and it good enough with their looped content. For $200 bucks it beats camping outside a store on Turkey day. LOL

Glad to hear the vote of confidence from your experience. I've been agonizing over such a purchase for a couple years and I finally got the nerve to pull the trigger!

Beware because there's some kind of issue where the price once you order shows up as $259. Currently arguing with a customer rep over chat who seems to not understand that 309-80 does not equal 259...

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great, zero lag, and I'm happy with the purchase! If they put these on sale again I might pick up another one.

The one i picked up in the store a couple days back had a decent picture for the price. I ended up taking it back thought since I couldn't actually set the time & the HDMI 1 started cutting out after two hours of usage. At least tigerdirect was good about taking it back no questions or restocking fee.

Back