Advice on SFF gaming build that's suitable for carry-on luggage

Wow nice pictures ! Those rear LED's: WTF :D
Enjoy your new rig !
Yeah I only saw them when I turned some lights out :D lucky they can be disabled in the bios so it won't look like my CPU is slowly frying itself through the motherboard while watching a movie

Nice build. Good to see another using a H60 cooler. How was the fitting using the H60? Some people say its not good. I'd like to use one in mine but not sure I should.

Nice build. Good to see another using a H60 cooler. How was the fitting using the H60? Some people say its not good. I'd like to use one in mine but not sure I should.
Thanks mate. It fits well on its side with the radiator pipes to the back of the case. Was a bit concerned that the manual said to install it with the pipes at the bottom for best results but it's too high and hits the power cable. I saw a few other builds with sideways radiators and figured they must still be okay.... will see how it pans out when I get some time to test,

I mainly chose it because it's small and light and because I got it half price. It's apparently not the greatest cooler in the world but I don't plan to overclock yet, maybe just a mild one down the track. Good luck with your build :)

It fits well on its side with the radiator pipes to the back of the case. Was a bit concerned that the manual said to install it with the pipes at the bottom for best results but it's too high and hits the power cable. I saw a few other builds with sideways radiators and figured they must still be okay.... will see how it pans out when I get some time to test
It should be fine, but in case you want to change it, you should know you can actually swap the power cable with the model ID plate for extra clearance.

Great Photos, Lovely build!

Now you need a bag for your rig to move around in :)

Are you going to take your water-cooled system to the airport as carry-on? They let you do that?

Are you going to take your water-cooled system to the airport as carry-on? They let you do that?
It's just Australian domestic which is pretty laid back compared to international or US. User Showbiz reported back on page 1 that he takes his water cooled build all over the world year round. Will find out tomorrow I guess!

FYI for anyone thinking of air travelling a water cooled M1, security didn't batt an eyelid when I said I have a PC in my backpack, I guess it's not as uncommon as I thought. I asked if they want me to take it out of the bag like you have to do with laptops, they said no don't worry about it. I watched the scanner, nothing weird came up. I was through in 10 seconds.

FYI for anyone thinking of air travelling a water cooled M1, security didn't batt an eyelid when I said I have a PC in my backpack, I guess it's not as uncommon as I thought. I asked if they want me to take it out of the bag like you have to do with laptops, they said no don't worry about it. I watched the scanner, nothing weird came up. I was through in 10 seconds.

Which airport? In my experience not all air ports are equally concerned about security even in today's USA.

Back