Advice on new budget tablet

Ayoralyn

Limp Gawd
Hello!

I'm looking to replace my old Ipad 1.

The absolutely only thing I'm using it for right now, is watching Youtube when I'm not at my PC. I don't do any gaming on it, what so ever. The only reason I'm looking to replace my old tablet, is because it is really getting on in age. It's build in Youtube app stopped being supported ages ago, OS updates as well. It's super slow surfing the web/Youtube through Safari, and it's not getting faster.

I'd prefer a 10 ish inch screen, but I realise that most of them fall outside my budget range. I'd like not to use more then 200$. Since I don't use my tablet for that much, I'm not really willing to dump that much money into one. I also don't have the money to dump into one. So I'm just looking for something that have the best odds of lasting me years (I know it can't be guaranteed of course). Batteri life is not as important as screen size/quality and sound quality. Also, I live in Denmark, so I for instance can't order any Amazon exclusive tablets since they won't ship here.

Thanks in advance!

Looks like you can get a used iPad 4 or Nexus 9 for right around $200 used in Swappa, not sure they'll ship to Denmark though or if that what you'll see on the local used market in your area. If you want software support for as long as possible, those are about the only tabs you should consider, as most other Android tabs die off after about 18 months or 9-12 months if they're Samsung since they like to launch new tabs about 3-4 times a year.

Looks like you can get a used iPad 4 or Nexus 9 for right around $200 used in Swappa, not sure they'll ship to Denmark though or if that what you'll see on the local used market in your area. If you want software support for as long as possible, those are about the only tabs you should consider, as most other Android tabs die off after about 18 months or 9-12 months if they're Samsung since they like to launch new tabs about 3-4 times a year.

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out! :)

Its a smaller screen size than you want but at least look up and the read the reviews on the nvidia shield K1

Back