Advice on local deal that feels wrong? (bought pc parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasec

Limp Gawd
Ok just want to apologize in advance if it's on wrong section.

Anyways I recently bought some PC parts locally. Like a motherboard, Cpu ram etc. I also bought a semi-compete water cooling unit from the same person.

Let's just say I think I got a great deal. But now this person feels he gave me too good of a deal and wants some parts back or pay what he thinks is a fair price back to him.

This was done In CL. What would you advice to do? Like I feel we had an agreement on the parts but now he wants money back or parts back. WTF.

He has my cell number but not my personal address. What should I do? Don't want to post too many details just to cma.

Yea like I woke up to him sending me text saying he spent x amount of money for them and didn't realize that he gave me x amount for say "nothing". Frankly he seemed like he needed the money so I feel he is in some tight spot again or something.

I figure I ask because I don't know what some of you guys might do in my shoes. I feel that if he sold me a broken part like the mobo, he wouldn't take it back if I asked for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back