Advertising Hitman With Blood Trails In Girls Bathrooms

HardOCP News

[H] News
This marketing stunt is so incredibly dumb that it is actually kinda funny. Either that or I'm a sick bastard that laughs at this kind of stuff.

As this was a gaming event, blood trails on the floor of a toilet were unlikely to be met with screams or complaints. However, I suspect Square Enix won’t be repeating this in more general public toilets for fear of causing major upset.

Err...Hitman, sponsored by Tampax Ultra?

Generally though, not a smart idea. Up next, crowds screaming "Fire!" over the speakers just before the preview to San Andreas II.

Reactions: raz-0
like this
They didn't put those in the men's room for fear they would get pissed on.

It works. It's obviously fake, but it gets your attention.

They did it at the right place, too.

Err...Hitman, sponsored by Tampax Ultra?

I used to work in Maintenance and we'd grab some of the above mentioned toiletries and some ketchup and leave them in the facilities for the evening Janitor. Good times were had.

It works. It's obviously fake, but it gets your attention.

They did it at the right place, too.
Yeah they picked the right audience, but it is still pushing the boundaries of what is expectable. On a side note it is a fun game if you were a fan of Blood Money. It is a shame they are releasing it episodically because I want to play more.

If it worked, how is it dumb?

Sounds hilarious to me, but I'm not a big hitman fan at all.. I don't even know if I've ever played one. I do like it's ideas though, but it seemed a bit stiff.

Back