AdoredTV pre Computex roundup Zen 2 leaked information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will see how long you keep your new account. It's almost like you dont understand rumor thread from a fact thread, plus it seems with AdoredTV your like a moth to a flame. Like all rumors there was some truth to what he said and yeah not all of it panned out just like almost every rumor since the dawn of time. Either way now the official info is out I am liking what I see so far.

I don't know the history between, but he has a reasonable point, and you didn't actually address it.

A set of wishful thinking, obviously "too good to be true" rumors were posted, now revealed to be completely wrong, instead of admitting that, the post he was addressing, still clung to the argument that the rumors were true, and instead AMD just changed everything. :rolleyes:

That is completely absurd. It's bad enough to believe the rumors in the first place, but to rationalize against the reality of their now complete repudiation, goes beyond simple gullibility.

Will see how long you keep your new account. It's almost like you dont understand rumor thread from a fact thread, plus it seems with AdoredTV your like a moth to a flame. Like all rumors there was some truth to what he said and yeah not all of it panned out just like almost every rumor since the dawn of time. Either way now the official info is out I am liking what I see so far.

"there was some truth"

LOL, Adored is so far from the truth

A random user could have guessed better

I don't know the history between, but he has a reasonable point, and you didn't actually address it.

A set of wishful thinking, obviously "too good to be true" rumors were posted, now revealed to be completely wrong, instead of admitting that, the post he was addressing, still clung to the argument that the rumors were true, and instead AMD just changed everything. :rolleyes:

That is completely absurd. It's bad enough to believe the rumors in the first place, but to rationalize against the reality of their now complete repudiation, goes beyond simple gullibility.

Here is a fun thought, if you don't know the history then you should probably just stay out of it. But since you felt the need to add your 2 cents, the rumor was not completely wrong as parts of it was correct while others were not like the 16 core chip. Thats been true of rumors and leaks since I dunno ever. We dont even know how well these chips overclock either so the 5 GHz rumor might be true still just not a boost clock. Honestly I think some of you should just avoid rumor threads as you take it far too seriously, when it's just supposed to be a talking point as to what you think is true or not.

Not all chips have been released yet, meaning? Some of those missing CPU's on his chart may show up, maybe not in the same location or naming. Actually I thought he was relatively accurate considering any product going up to launch will have issues, corrections and final pricing is really not figured in until rather late or just before launch. I could care less about the final clock speed, it is the performance in the end that counts. So far it looks like a slower clocked Ryzen 2 is faster than a faster clocked 9900K, we just have to wait for full reviews to see if that is true or not.

Random users have made more accurate predictions than Adored did.

If he's claiming insider information, and various random users' predictions ended up being more accurate, you have to wonder if Adored is really as well connected as he claims.

Here is a fun thought, if you don't know the history then you should probably just stay out of it. But since you felt the need to add your 2 cents, the rumor was not completely wrong as parts of it was correct while others were not like the 16 core chip. Thats been true of rumors and leaks since I dunno ever. We dont even know how well these chips overclock either so the 5 GHz rumor might be true still just not a boost clock. Honestly I think some of you should just avoid rumor threads as you take it far too seriously, when it's just supposed to be a talking point as to what you think is true or not.

First. I don't need to know the history between you. If you have some kind of personal vendetta, you should keep it personal in PMs and not subject the rest of us to it. Address the points, not your personal animosity.

Second. Rumors operate within bounds of known constraints. Ryzen 3K was not going to arrive with cores counts of 7, 11, and 17. Any kind of reasonable extrapolation of known facts from November would have been much closer to reality than the completely wrong rumors. In November we already saw the Chiplet design of Epyc Rome. So we already knew Ryzen 3K would land with chiplets, indicating 4-16 core parts. With that known, What details were wrong? Reveal dates, core counts, GHz, pricing. APU inclusion. What detail that wasn't a known constrain was correct? I see none.

Third. You still never addressed the point, about claiming the rumors were originally correct, and AMD just changed everything so now they look wrong. :rolleyes:

Let's say that I made 10 guesses, passed them off as rumors, and ended up getting 2 of them right by chance

the rumor was not completely wrong as parts of it was correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back