Adobe Patches Flash Bugs, Attackers Targeted Firefox Users

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are a Firefox user and missed the update released yesterday, Adobe has patched three security flaws that specifically targeted the Mozilla Firefox browser. The Tuesday release of the patches is Adobe’s fourth updated security release in 2013 alone for Flash Player vulnerabilities.

The update affects all versions of Flash on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Users can download the latest version from the Adobe website, or turn on background updates and let the software grab the version automatically.

Damn right.

Really.

Noscript anyway, so what bug? Attack and miss. Phfff.:p
Does noscript even do anything a modern browser can't already do, if anything noscript is just a nice gui for features most modern browsers already have.

There is an interesting lack of detail in this thing. But of course, I think it's rare to get more detail than "everyone must update...NOW".

If it were not for YouTube, I think I would just remove flash all together. Kindof interesting in itself really. I'm sure there are alot of people that could live without it if not for that.

There is an interesting lack of detail in this thing. But of course, I think it's rare to get more detail than "everyone must update...NOW".

If it were not for YouTube, I think I would just remove flash all together. Kindof interesting in itself really. I'm sure there are alot of people that could live without it if not for that.

You can for much of it as far as I know already, I haven't tested it much but when I did I was able to watch some youtube videos without flash.

People still use firefox? So 2007

Yes, definitely.

I still use browsers such as Chrome or IE, but my main is FF. I don't know how easy it is to customize all the other browsers, but I have set up FF just to my liking with 22 extensions and some visual changes.

The only feature I wish they add to it is the ability for each tab to run independently like Chrome.

Yes, definitely.

I still use browsers such as Chrome or IE, but my main is FF. I don't know how easy it is to customize all the other browsers, but I have set up FF just to my liking with 22 extensions and some visual changes.

The only feature I wish they add to it is the ability for each tab to run independently like Chrome.

Well, with Mozilla being a huge advocate of an open and free internet, it's no surprise that their browser has the most customizability and that their extensions are the most powerful.

Back