Adblock+ blocking ads here even though disabled?

cyclone3d

[H]F Junkie
So I finally got sick of all websites showing me ads for stuff I had just been looking at, researching, had already bought. Stupid, stupid, stupid... did I say such marketing is stupid yet?

I don't mind seeing ads here since I am on here all the time. However, even when I disabled adblock for hardocp.com, I am still not seeing any ads.

I am running IE11.

Did you make sure to disable it for the domain? Also, you might have to do it separately for hardforum.com

I thought you meant you were seeing adverts for Adblock haha. Sorry, I don't having anything useful to suggest here.

If you disable it all together do ads show up? Did you restart your browser after disabling on hardocp.com?

If you disable it all together do ads show up? Did you restart your browser after disabling on hardocp.com?

Ads do show up if I disable it all together. I have restarted my browser multiple times. I have even restarted my computer as well as clearing out my IE cache.

So I finally got sick of all websites showing me ads for stuff I had just been looking at, researching, had already bought. Stupid, stupid, stupid... did I say such marketing is stupid yet?

I don't mind seeing ads here since I am on here all the time. However, even when I disabled adblock for hardocp.com, I am still not seeing any ads.

I am running IE11.

Same thing happens with me, strangely, and I still haven't figured it out (using Firefox). I get the ads just fine in IE, so there's something on Firefox's end that seems to be tripping it up. I've been meaning to start troubleshooting addons, disabling half at a time, to try and narrow down where it's coming from.

I suppose another idea would be to use LiveHTTPHeaders, to see if the request(s) are being made.

Back