Adata ssd 960 gb 148.74 after rebate

Taking a chance on it. One less spinning disk in the rig if it works out. Thank you for the link!

I've had good luck with their RAM and SSDs the few times that I've used them. Not a large sample size by any means so ymmv (some people had good luck with OCZ and Razer, too). :p

I feel like if you just want this thing as a Steam drive or something, this is a solid deal. I don't think I'd trust my OS to it, though.

I have an adata SSD in my htpc for about 10 years now, running 24/7. Still works, never had a problem with it. It is a microcenter branded 64gb drive made by adata, bought when They first came out, 64gb SSD was huge back then...

I have an adata SSD in my htpc for about 10 years now, running 24/7. Still works, never had a problem with it. It is a microcenter branded 64gb drive made by adata, bought when They first came out, 64gb SSD was huge back then...
My first was a 32gb g skill drive. And it was well over $150 I remember.

In41. Been looking to get a 1tb ssd. My 256gb Samsung m.2 been struggling with these big steam games topping 50gb installs. Sheesh.

Edit: Also 37 rakuten cash for next purchase. Super deal ends today for the rakuten cash.

Nothing wrong with adata SSD's. If you need the space and this fits the wallet, I say get it.

Back