Ada's story worth it in RE4?

roaf85

2[H]4U
I have RE4 for gamecube and I have only played a few minutes of it. Got it a while back. Thinking about selling it for around 3-4 dollars and upgrading to the Wii edition with Ada's story "Seperate Ways" for around 10 bucks. I was wondering if the extra content is worth the price difference.

All I find in reviews is that everything is included in the Wii edition, but nothing about if Ada's story is worth paying and playing the game again? Thanks.

I think Ada's story is worth it, but I'm not sure if you should sell the GC version if its only $3-4. I'm not sure since I only have the Wii and PC version, but the Wii version looks pixelated/muddy/washed out and I believe people have said the GC version does not have this issue.

Not sure if it's worth it for that, but for the motion-sensing controls it's definitely worth it. The GC controls just didn't cut it for me.

Thats true, the wii controls make aiming really nice. Ada's story is decently long though since it just her perspective of the entire game minus a few parts.

The wii version is easily the best out of them all, pc included. I wouldn't bother selling the gc version, if you're only going to sell it for $3-4, but I would definitely get the wii version.

The wii version is easily the best out of them all, pc included. I wouldn't bother selling the gc version, if you're only going to sell it for $3-4, but I would definitely get the wii version.

I would rather get some money for it then not especially if I am going to be buying the same game. The reason I said 3-4 dollars is because that is what the sale price is looking like after selling fees. I doubt I will get that much more than that.

Back