Adam Sandler Kameo in OBLIVION??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skirrow

[H]ard|Gawd
Well to me it looks VERY much like him

Have you found any celebrity lookalikes?

Anyone else think that Oleg (whaever his name is, he's your fence) at the Tap and Tackle Inn located in Bravil, looks like Jon Voight

Doesn't look like adam sandler at all to me. Looks like a generic dude with a short cropped brown haircut.

Erasmus354 said:
Doesn't look like adam sandler at all to me. Looks like a generic dude with a short cropped brown haircut.

Yeah... like Adam Sandler. :p

Just noticed that he also kinda looks like Jack from LOST. is it jack? The doctor dude. Think thats his name

KillerMonkey said:
Where can I find one of those "Ultra Kill Claymore of Super DEATH" weapons? ;)

Haha. I made a bow named "Soul Bow of McFlurry with M&Ms" because it had Soul Trap and did Frost damage as well.

Majin said:
Anyone else think that Oleg (whaever his name is, he's your fence) at the Tap and Tackle Inn located in Bravil, looks like Jon Voight

My page was loading slowly, so I didn't see the picture for a good minute. I was thinking "Hmm, who does he look like...that guy from anaconda, sort of?" then the picture came up, and I was like "YEAH! TAKE THAT INTERNETS!"

so yeah, I see the resemblence.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Yeah... like Adam Sandler. :p

In all honesty Sandler has a very plain appearance.....so trying to compare him to a cartoon or animation is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back