Activision and Infinity Ward Will Kick off the First Clan Wars

we would prefer to play bf4 if it wasnt as broke as it is. in one 64 player conquest match i seen nine players get kicked for various pb violations. on top of that you have the diehard unlock exploiters that have every unlock available that are untouchable. then on top of that some of us have lost so many stats from random crashes that we havent played it in two weeks just out of spite

we would prefer to play bf4 if it wasnt as broke as it is. in one 64 player conquest match i seen nine players get kicked for various pb violations. on top of that you have the diehard unlock exploiters that have every unlock available that are untouchable. then on top of that some of us have lost so many stats from random crashes that we havent played it in two weeks just out of spite

Tip of the iceberg.

This was recently discovered. No word from DICE on the matter (probably months from now).

http://youtu.be/3vDOC1V6GM8

BF4 is beyond broken at this point on multiple platforms. It has to be the worst multiple platform launch for an FPS game I've ever seen. Not one version isn't crippled by crashes , errors , MP bugs , horrible weapon balance , save game corruption and entirely malfunctioning parts of the MP game (Conquest mode , Commander option being broken for a week on the PS4).

There little "I'm sorry here is a week of extra exp and a pistol scope" apology is pathetic. I'm trading in my copy and moving on.

Say what you will about COD (and it deserves a lot to be said) but BF4 takes the cake for failure this round.

Wow B4 is really broken. Ya'll are making me happy I decided to stick with Bad Company 2. lol

I would love to see a military shooter without them freaking unlocks. I'm just not a fan of that feature.

It's a product of the two-year dev cycle. These games just do not get proper QA before they are released. Gamers have to pay $60-$100 to beta-test the game for six months and hope to god that the developers can be bothered to fix things.

Of course, after watching that video, a headshot SHOULD be a OHK.

Yes, it should. I'm not terribly upset about being killed with one hit to the head. I'm far more upset by NOT getting a kill after shooting someone in the head...

When the game works its crazy fun. But the constant battlelog web-plugin bugs and random crashes do wear on you after awhile. Before I bought a R9 290, I was getting constant crashes with my 6970. The 290 is much more stable, but I still get the occasional crash (and loss of XP). They have made progress with their patches, but on the whole, this has been one very buggy release.

But for me, and by far the worst part is having to use Origin. The Origin service is GARBAGE. When I was attempting to preload BF4, the download would get to a certain percentage and then start over. Or it would get to say 60%, and then restart back at 30%. After two days of trying to preload BF4, I just downloaded a torrent copy of a virgin game, transferred the files to my Origin install folder and then loaded the game. Worked like a charm.
I got the same download bugs with Crysis 3 and BF3 when I had to install them. Origin just sucks, plain and simple.

Back