Act of War

wfalcon

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone here planning on picking this up? I must admit that it sounds like it might be a good RTS, but without a good fanbase, any game is liable to die rather quickly.

It does look good. I believe there's a demo out, I plan on checking it out.

I tried the demo, but didn't really like it. I just got bored with clicking on spots to attack and then watching a little jet fly across the screen to bomb a target. The game's concept and storyline are outstanding, though.

atlwriter said:
I tried the demo, but didn't really like it. I just got bored with clicking on spots to attack and then watching a little jet fly across the screen to bomb a target. The game's concept and storyline are outstanding, though.

yeah, i was pretty much in the same boat, just didnt' really appeal to me

k1pp3r said:
yeah, i was pretty much in the same boat, just didnt' really appeal to me

ditto. Also the demo had green flashes everywhere for me.

i suck at RTS games, but i decided to try it out and i like it.

but lol, you know that you can't do base management and normal units in the demo mission till you use your air support to knock out the beach defenses right? i understood that idea, when they said....use your air support to knock out the beach defenses first. psychadelic man!

I enjoyed the demo. You have to use more than just the aircraft. I was using troops to spot the enemy units with. I think this game has the potential to be just like C&C at it's best. I will be buying it on the 15th (I think?).

Back