cageymaru

Fully [H]
ACG on Youtube reviews Darksiders III and gives it his "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?" rating. Don't forget to install the latest NVIDIA driver as it is optimized specifically for the best experience in Darksiders III.

Karak sits down to discuss Darksiders 3 for review of this game that comes out Nov 27th for PS4, Xbox, and PC

Can't say I'm surprised.

The first two titles were solid 8 out of 10's though....

Not watching a 20 minute video to find out if the game is good or trash...

Anyone wanna give me a 10 words or less answer?

Not watching a 20 minute video to find out if the game is good or trash...

Anyone wanna give me a 10 words or less answer?

A few minor glitches, outdated level design and mediocre graphics in some areas. Gameplay is the usual hack and slash combos, it's not bad but it's not great, just an average game.

Wait for sale.

Sounds like the review of Darksiders I and II........."The only reason you're playing this is because you won't drop the cash for a Playstation and a copy of God of War"

Sounds like the review of Darksiders I and II........."The only reason you're playing this is because you won't drop the cash for a Playstation and a copy of God of War"

raw.png

Cool, sounds like it met the standards of the first two which is all I was hoping for. Thankyou.
That's what I was thinking too. I'll probably grab it from GOG unless Greenmangaming discounts it significantly first.

I already knew this game wouldn't hold up. I mean it looks like absolute crap in gfx department.

I already knew this game wouldn't hold up. I mean it looks like absolute crap in gfx department.
It looks fine to me as the game keeps true to the art style that the series is known for. My only concerns are related to the abundance of puzzles. I get bored of puzzle solving after a couple of days, but at the same time I would want to 100% the game if I enjoy it. So is my desire to 100% the game going to make me put it down after awhile because of too many puzzles?

If the puzzles are inventive then it is fine. Reviews insinuate that they are simplistic and numerous. So I'm going to wait for a sale and get it. I like the combat in the Darksiders series of games.

I wonder why everyone compares the combat to Dark Souls? I always thought Dark Souls combat was clunky on the PC when playing with the default mouse and keyboard setup. I can't play RPGs with a controller. It just seems like unnecessary punishment to play an RPG with a controller so the entire Dark Souls library rots in my backlog. Maybe one day I will take the time to remap my keyboard for those games.

It looks fine to me as the game keeps true to the art style that the series is known for. My only concerns are related to the abundance of puzzles. I get bored of puzzle solving after a couple of days, but at the same time I would want to 100% the game if I enjoy it. So is my desire to 100% the game going to make me put it down after awhile because of too many puzzles?

If the puzzles are inventive then it is fine. Reviews insinuate that they are simplistic and numerous. So I'm going to wait for a sale and get it. I like the combat in the Darksiders series of games.

I wonder why everyone compares the combat to Dark Souls? I always thought Dark Souls combat was clunky on the PC when playing with the default mouse and keyboard setup. I can't play RPGs with a controller. It just seems like unnecessary punishment to play an RPG with a controller so the entire Dark Souls library rots in my backlog. Maybe one day I will take the time to remap my keyboard for those games.

Strange comparison to dark souls. The gameplay reminded me of Zelda games. Never understood the appeal of dark souls anyway. It just feels like a clunkier version of The Witcher without any of the story, and I can't imagine someone playing the witcher games just for the gameplay, so how an even clunkier version of that got popular I will never know.

Back