Acer Predator XB271HU 27" for $499...Good to pair with 1080Ti

kamikazi

[H]ard|Gawd
I just picked up a 1080Ti and now I want some 1440p G-sync goodness. Newegg has the Acer Predator XB271HU for $499 on backorder. Should I go for it? I was looking to stick in the $500 range and this seems like a great deal to me. I haven't done a ton of research yet, but I know that's a good price. I know the QC on these panels is not so great, but it's hard to resist.

I just picked up a 1080Ti and now I want some 1440p G-sync goodness. Newegg has the Acer Predator XB271HU for $499 on backorder. Should I go for it? I was looking to stick in the $500 range and this seems like a great deal to me. I haven't done a ton of research yet, but I know that's a good price. I know the QC on these panels is not so great, but it's hard to resist.

I upgraded to this monitor at the beginning of this year and am absolutely LOVING it with my 1070ti. 2K G-sync at 144Hz bbygrl <3

somehow there was the 35" curved version on sale for about 500 hundo in the middle of october... My brother almost bit at that but got the non-gsync version when he upgraded a few weeks ago.

Back