Straight trade for:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Asus Transformer Prime Infinity

Looking for $200-$250+ one of following:

Galaxy Nexus (gsm)
Nexus 7
Lumia 900
?

Acer Iconia W500. I upgraded the SSD to a Crucial M4 128gb sata 6gbs and replaced the back cover with a brand new shell as there was a scratch. It is a whole new machine with the crucial and Windows 8 RP. SSD scores a 8.1 and chipset supporta sata 6gbs. picked up a Nexus 7 today so thinking I will use it more as I read a lot. Average about 6 hours of web browsing. Have a folding stand case, as well as a bag that will hold both tab and keyboard. Will also include a usb dvd writer. Have box, charger and restore software. Just installed the Killer Wireless N1202 ABGN 300mbs/ BT 4.0 card. The stock card was only BGN 150mbs/ BT 3.0
$450 shipped obo

$300 shipped for stock unit with 32gb ssd.

Last edited:
Bump, bought one with 128GB upgrade about a month ago for the same price, but it looks like yours is in much better condition.

BUMP for a fellow W500 owner. I just sold mine on eBay with a 64GB SDD after trying to sell it here unsuccessfully, but its an awesome device. I ended up getting a Samsung series 7 tablet after selling the W500.

bump for you, saw the post on ebay, wish i had the money right now to get it, just bought a nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back