Acer Iconia tablet Best Buy $243 w/tax + $10 gift card

Going to give one of these a try. 7" screen of my wifes Nook Color is too small and it chugs playing video, so hopefully this will fare better for my needs. Sub $250 was the tipping point for me.

monster deal, wish i wasnt visiting family this weekend, id buy it today if i could...

FYI: it only has 8gb built in, but it supports microSD cards.... so win-win when considering the price...

I have the Iconia and would recommend it.

Having owned an Iconia for several months now:

IMHO, the screen can be too bright for night time reading in the dark. It's got a great resolution, looks sharp, etc., but it's just too bright at the lowest setting. I ended up placing a protective screen cover on it which helped (and also helped in terms of outdoors use, such as on my patio). Additionally, I use a "screen filter" app from the Marketplace which can further dim the screen. Between those two, it's a whole lot easier on my eyes.

SOLD OUT. Got it for my GF. I'm really surprised that more peeps weren't more interested in this on [H] (unless you already saw the deal on SD or Bens Bargains).

Had it sitting in my cart when it went OOS - was busy talking w/ a couple of friend about whether or not GPS functionality was supported. :(

Oh well, will continue waiting for a Transformer deal.

Back