Acer CG48 OLED incoming

Wiz33

Gawd
Acer should be releasing their version of the 48" OLED in the near future ( you should see it being introduce at CES). The one thing that's different from the Aorus is that it's suppose be be able to go higher than 120Hz on DP but probably not by much. Will post more info when I get them.

Would be amazing if they could squeeze 150-160 Hz out of it, would be an insta-buy for me. 144 Hz hopefully minimum.

120 Hz is a bit mediocre these days.

Would be amazing if they could squeeze 150-160 Hz out of it, would be an insta-buy for me. 144 Hz hopefully minimum.

120 Hz is a bit mediocre these days.

As someone who uses 120Hz daily, I can confirm that it's nice but definitely room for improvement.
I would love to see Large-Format 150+Hz 4K monitors...

I also want a 20-inch Tally Whacker... both are most likely not going to happen anytime soon...

Unless they are going to give more control over the dimming than the LG there doesn't seem to be much point to get one. Its doubtlessly going to be more than the LG and getting a DP port and a few extra Hz doesn't seem worth the extra cash.

Unless they are going to give more control over the dimming than the LG there doesn't seem to be much point to get one. Its doubtlessly going to be more than the LG and getting a DP port and a few extra Hz doesn't seem worth the extra cash.

Unless you're still having problem getting a current gen GPU.

Back