Acer B326HK - 4k 32" monitor sub 1k euro

Yes, it's enabled. I have tried everything I can think of, and now I'm wondering if it's my video card. Thinking about picking up a newer video card from BestBuy today.

According to the Specs section here, the 6950 supports a maximum resolution of 2560x1600, which I find quite surprising. I had to double check my card too, but it supports 4K.

My monitor is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I'm planning to keep my Radeon 7870 (Tahiti LE) at least until we see the new cards from AMD in February/March. If any of the current rumors pan out, the R9 380X will have about 15% better performance than the Maxwell GTX 980 and be cheaper to boot. But pigs may yet fly...

The last three upgrade cycles, I've wanted to switch back to Nvidia because I could actually use CUDA for some of the work I do, but I always end up with AMD for price/performance reasons. A pity that OpenCL isn't as widely supported.

My monitor finally came in at past 7pm :eek:. Can't set it up until late tonight or early tomorrow at this point but can't wait!

I just picked up and installed an AMD R270 2GB card, and much to my relief, the monitor is now working at 4K/60Hz!

So now my 2GB 6950 is useless, even as a backup. I hope your 7870 supports 4K/60Hz. The new GTX970 looks pretty tempting at around $300. I may end up getting one of those if I decide to return the R270.

Yikes--the posts updated while I was doing research! Hate you had to buy the new card but at least you know the monitor now works in 4K. Maybe you can sell the 6950.

What do you think of the monitor? Was it pretty much plug n' play? I downloaded the owner's manual and it looks confusing. The one I ordered got lost in FedEx computers for a while but looks to be on its way and should arrive Wednesday.

Last edited:
Hmm so I have 3 of these monitors now due to BF and ordering at other sites, lol. Curiously I've found all 3 have 2 dead pixels in similar areas (in the corners). So this is the 7th 32" 4K IPS monitor I've picked up with dead pixels, with only the LG 31MU97 I picked up without any. So both Samsung and Acer seem to be selling monitors with dead pixels. Can't argue with the price here, although newegg isn't Amazon. I obviously can't keep exchanging these until I find a "perfect" display unless I'm willing to shell out $50 a try, so I guess I'll just have to live with one of these.

Last edited:
I don't see any dead pixels yet... but I see a whole lot of 4k goodness. For $675, this is monitor of the year. Colors really pop nicely. Not too much messing around to get a decent picture, it's pretty straight forward. I know the purists will have complaints. Fuck you, purists. Some early screenshots. Perhaps a little too blue, but I like it cool. Can easily be changed to warm it up. A little blurry..it's not the screen. There definitely is backlight bleed... but for my purposes, it's forgivable. Stalker Lost Alpha looks unbelievable.

http://imgur.com/a/n08Nt#0

Yikes--the posts updated while I was doing research! Hate you had to buy the new card but at least you know the monitor now works in 4K. Maybe you can sell the 6950.

What do you think of the monitor? Was it pretty much plug n' play? I downloaded the owner's manual and it looks confusing. The one I ordered got lost in FedEx computers for a while but looks to be on its way and should arrive Wednesday.

The monitor is was pretty much plug and play. I haven't spend any time playing with the color settings as it looks pretty good out of the box. Even with the new video card, it didn't automatically select 60hz when I restarted my machine, so I had to select it manually. I bought the video card at BB for $195, but found the exact same card (R9 270X 2GB) for $120 online (cyber monday special), so the BB card is going back. Yeah, no point in keeping the 6950 even as a backup as it can't do 60Hz at 4k.

I really love the monitor so far. Downloaded the trial version of a program called "MaxTo" to divide my desktop into three separate areas. Works really well and lets me use all that screen real estate very effectively. The Dell 30" sitting next to my Acer is a bit redundant now.

Overall, I couldn't have been happier with this monitor coming from a Dell 3011 and an HP 24" IPS.

Hmm so I have 3 of these monitors now due to BF and ordering at other sites, lol. Curiously I've found all 3 have 2 dead pixels in similar areas (in the corners). So this is the 7th 32" 4K IPS monitor I've picked up with dead pixels, with only the LG 31MU97 I picked up without any. So both Samsung and Acer seem to be selling monitors with dead pixels. Can't argue with the price here, although newegg isn't Amazon. I obviously can't keep exchanging these until I find a "perfect" display unless I'm willing to shell out $50 a try, so I guess I'll just have to live with one of these.

I spent a good ten minutes looking for dead or stuck sub-pixels, but couldn't find any. I thought I found a few dead pixels, but they just turned out to be dust particles.

@The_Controller: Thanks for the screenshots--they look awsome--my those icons are tiny! You using Win 7 or 8 as OS? Any scaling that works very well in either? Hoping 10 will do better at that. Glad no obvious dead pixels--with 8 million + not sure I have time to hunt through them all.

@vmx2k: Thanks for your feedback. Good you've found a better price on your new GPU. Glad to know the monitor didn't take a lot of fiddling around other than setting refresh rate--was that with the DP 1.2 switch in OSD? Manual says it is automatically set at that but guess not. Will try the "MaxTo" program. I am using the U3011 and HP ZR24w now so guess they might become spares. Not sure if 780 can push them all nor need to with the Acer. New GPU might be in my future, too. Waiting for Windows 10 and next iterations from Nvidia/AMD.

The B326HK has finally made it into my state on FedEx and hoping for Wednesday delivery.

Curious if you guys are using the included DP cable or something else? I did order a spare just in case. Seems to be confusion in my mind over any real differences between DP 1.0. /1.1. /1.2 cables other than quality of build and wire thickness. Spent some time reading VESA specs and nothing conclusive. Some users indicated problems with the included DP cabling.

Wow, that's a late delivery! Mine showed up on Saturday morning.

Enjoy!

Thank you! I just hooked it up, and words can't even describe how good the thing looks :eek: . Out of the box only a handful of color adjustments were needed to make it "just shy of calibrated" looking, though I'll do more thorough fiddling later on.

Quick word of warning though to people buying this, it was hard as heck to get it out of the box and setup on my own, honestly... the interior packaging is in two clamshell halves that will fall away from eachother if you aren't careful, and the monitor is held in only against one half of that (though the stand stem extends into the other half, it could still fall if you don't take care). I ended up tilting the box on its side vertically (so it was tall and thin) then pulling it out, slowly once it was almost clear and making sure I held the two halves together.

So as you guys may have seen, ghosting/coronas were a major concern of mine. I ran the UFO test at the 960 pixel/sec mark and the 3840 pixel/sec mark and it's impossible to tell at the 3840, while you can see a faint (but very unpronounced) double image trailing on the 960/sec one, it's very minor honestly and about on-par with my X-Star DP2710 (aka Qnix 2710) 2560x1440 if I run it at 60hz instead of 115hz like I had been (throwing that in for reference since a lot of people probably have owned them who are looking at buying the B326HK). In short, it's a non-issue to me as a fairly competitive gamer (high-end MMO raider, pretty strong battlefield player, etc. :) ). I am extremely pleased with its pixel response performance (lack of ghosting/inverted trailing) and motion clarity (for a 60hz IPS).

Rebel44 (of Hardforum) posted this picture out of a set of a few shots that he used a DSLR for (this is being posted on a couple of forums, hence the forum reference) http://i.imgur.com/YjhyiPN.jpg . This linked one is the most accurate to what I see in real life on the panel physically, though it's a slight amount less in-person.

There is a very slight amount of input lag compared to the X-Star @ 115hz, of course, but for all practical purposes it's something I imagine 99.99% of people couldn't tell if they looked for it, even.

Overall it is absolutely stunning, build quality is rock-solid, it's got NO creaks in the slightest when pressing the bezel for example and feels like a stone in terms of sturdiness. Stand is also included in this and stays very steady unless I bang on my desk at a medium force to purposefully try to rock it ;) .

Also finding 100% scaling (none applied) in Windows 8.1 is completely fine for 3840x2160 (4K) resolution at this 32" size, very happy since some of my dev apps don't play nicely with scaling such as Substance Designer.

Off to go play some games for awhile, if anyone has questions feel free to shoot em back!

Wow GT! If you like it pretty well then it must be a decent monitor. Do you think it is worth the $700? Thanks for the warnings on unboxing--I'd read the owner manual and even getting base onto the stand looked somewhat perplexing--don't want to drop or scratch it while doing the setup. Did you use the included DP cable or the Accell you had on hand? Did it select 60 Hz auto or did you have to fiddle with that setting? Glad it scales pretty well on 8.1--am using 7 and hope it doesn't require a bunch of scaling adjustments. vmx2k (above) mentioned "MaxTo" for splitting the screen real estate but I found that Acer itself has "Gridvista" which I have downloaded and am using on the U3011--it seems to work quite well at splitting the screen up into sections.

Much of what you wrote is beyond my understanding but it sounds like ghosting, overshoot and such aren't terrible. I will use only desktop applications, browsing and videos so hope the monitor will work well for that. What GPU are you driving it with?

Thanks for your input on the monitor. Glad to find out it has good build quality. What cables were included; is the OSD pretty straightforward? What is the matte finish like? Any other insights will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Alright, I found a super offer in an itlaian onlineshop for 830 Euro - maybe a mistake, can't find it priced similar anywhere else. They say it's coming in next days so I pushed the button to secure the price ;)

That is about the same asking price as we had here until Newegg gave the good discount on the price.
Appears the price has gone up again. Good idea to lock in your price in case they try to raise it later.

Yeah wait, it's including 22% vat, so a pretty decent price. The monitor is on sale for an average of 950€ mostly...

How long is the stock cable? Somebody said 100cm, somebody said 5 feet - that would be 150cm. Don't know if I should order a cable in the meantime. 2m would be ideal 1,5m could be enough...

I bought it last week, because I found it for €900, when almost everyone asked for around €1K. I can also use it to offset some taxes, so real cost to me was just bit over €800. :)

How long is the stock cable? Somebody said 100cm, somebody said 5 feet - that would be 150cm. Don't know if I should order a cable in the meantime. 2m would be ideal 1,5m could be enough...

Stock cable is crap - I already ordered better one.

Stock cable is crap - I already ordered better one.

Hmm ok, I found this one on amazon.it .. in theory should be ok, unfortunately I can't find any with AWG info on amazon.it - http://www.amazon.it/Startech-Com-C...ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A11IL2PNWYJU7H

I found the manufactor's site. Should be 30AWG, not good? http://www.startech.com/Cables/Audi...ith-Latches-Male-to-Male-DP-to-DP~DISPLPORT6L

No wait, this is 1.8m - the 2m is not available in the usa only in europe: http://de.startech.com/Kabel/Audio-...Schnappverschluss-Stecker-auf-Stecker~DISPL2M

This one says 28

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Can someone hook up a console such as ps4 or Xbox one. I would like to play not just PC but also console games.

Wow GT! If you like it pretty well then it must be a decent monitor. Do you think it is worth the $700? Thanks for the warnings on unboxing--I'd read the owner manual and even getting base onto the stand looked somewhat perplexing--don't want to drop or scratch it while doing the setup. Did you use the included DP cable or the Accell you had on hand? Did it select 60 Hz auto or did you have to fiddle with that setting? Glad it scales pretty well on 8.1--am using 7 and hope it doesn't require a bunch of scaling adjustments. vmx2k (above) mentioned "MaxTo" for splitting the screen real estate but I found that Acer itself has "Gridvista" which I have downloaded and am using on the U3011--it seems to work quite well at splitting the screen up into sections.

Much of what you wrote is beyond my understanding but it sounds like ghosting, overshoot and such aren't terrible. I will use only desktop applications, browsing and videos so hope the monitor will work well for that. What GPU are you driving it with?

Thanks for your input on the monitor. Glad to find out it has good build quality. What cables were included; is the OSD pretty straightforward? What is the matte finish like? Any other insights will be appreciated.

Heya tordogs :). Definitely worth the $700 (I paid $675 after the 25 off coupon), hands down it is one of the best displays I have used or tested, and that is quite a large number of them. The unboxing is tricky but would be simple with two people so you had someone to hold things together... the monitor's stand is actually, except for the very base that goes against your desk, pre-attached, so it's just awkward to get out but pretty simple once it is (you just lay the monitor flat and screw the base on with the thumbscrew; the monitor's stand stem slides on a little before you do that).

I used the Accell cable I had on-hand, and didn't try the included one since the one I've been using is a known-good cable. It automatically went to 60hz but that will probably vary on OS and driver versions, and is easy enough to remedy manually (the monitor is automatically in DP 1.2 mode in advance, so it would just be a matter of going to the control panel and enabling 60hz output).

As far as scaling, it's actually big enough that I am not using scaling at all (disabled) and everything's appropriately sized. I just have the font size in my browsers ticked up one notch but otherwise smooth sailing on that front, so Windows 7 having worse scaling implementation should (likely) be a non-issue since I think most people won't have to even fiddle with it in the first place on this size and resolution :D!

I haven't tried any screen sectioning software, though I'll probably look into it in case it would be useful since I haven't tried it before either.

Basically the monitor is very solid (well suited) for gaming with its ghosting and input lag, and for desktop use/videos/anything else at all it'll be literally perfect. I'm using a pair of MSI Gaming GTX 970 cards in SLI overclocked heavily to run this for games, which is holding up well. It included every type of cable which was sort of surprising... it had USB 3.0 (for the built-in hub), power, 3.5mm audio (for the poor built-in speakers), dvi, hdmi, and displayport ones all in the box.

The OSD is very straightforward, and has dedicated buttons for up/down/left/right. The only way it could be easier would be if it had a directional pad as a rare handful of monitors do, but it's not something you'll really need to use very often in any case.

The B326HK's matte finish is very very fine, and hard to distinguish any grain in even up-close (3-4 inches from your face) to inspect. At normal viewing distance (~22 inches for me) I can't see it at all. It's very, very mild compared to other matte panels I have owned.

Also since this was asked on another forum, I want to add in that this thing has no visible backlight bleeding on a pure black screen, just a hint of ips glow shift at the corners but it's very minor compared to other panels. I was pretty surprised at this since virtually all monitors have some, but this is just shy of flawless.

This is the cable I picked-up for it in case anyone is wondering. It was suggested on the Acer forum and I think it's a good choice.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0098HVXVQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not using any scaling for text and such. I paid for 4K, I'm keeping it that way. ;)

It's amazing.. I'm running through some Crysis 3 last night. It's so huge, the damn squirrels and frogs that you never really paid attention to all of sudden are like beasts jumping out at you lol.

I have a 27" BenQ 144Hz monitor also. when I hooked this thing up, I lost the use of DSR in the driver. I guess I might have to shut the Acer down to use the BenQ with DSR.

Last edited:
Well the monitor is awesome to put it lightly, sadly my Surface can't do full 4k @ 60 Hz due to Intel and my HTPC doesn't have a capable GPU yet to do it either! For the price though even if I can't do full 4k on my Surface the price was too good to pass up on Thanksgiving.

I just wish I could figure out how to disable the auto-switching input this thing likes to do whenever my PC goes into sleep/restarts and flips through the inputs. My VG248QE did that as well but I recall being able to disable it. Not sure which it is in the OSD but I'll figure it out...I hope ;)

Glad everybody is having fun with their new Acer 4k. I'm still doing some testing...but my goodness, this monitor is like a HEARTBREAKER for my 970's. Even with a decent OC and no AA, it's still extremely taxing in all modern games. I'll report back with more details later.

Glad to get the updates, tips and tricks. Sounds like so far the money spent on the Acer wasn't wasted. The price certainly was too good to pass up; still waiting to see if I can just browse the web, do desktop apps and watch videos without having to get SLI 980 or something. Awaiting delivery tomorrow. Darn Newegg sent the DP cable I ordered in a second shipment and looks like it won't be here until the day after the monitor. Tempted to try the included one or dig out an old beefy DP cable that came from Dell or HP. Can't wait to see if it looks as good as advertised. Keep the observations and experiences coming--eating them like candy!

Last edited:
Man I wonder if you guys are lucky or just not observant. I just noticed a stuck green pixel, in addition to 2 dead pixels on the Acer I had settled on. Guess this is getting returned for an exchange. Although since newegg is sold out of the B326HKs I'm guessing all I'll get are other returned monitors, so this could be a lengthy cycle.

Glad everybody is having fun with their new Acer 4k. I'm still doing some testing...but my goodness, this monitor is like a HEARTBREAKER for my 970's. Even with a decent OC and no AA, it's still extremely taxing in all modern games. I'll report back with more details later.

Don't exaggerate. I'm running Crysis 3 with Very High textures... solid 60 Fps with GTX 970s. I see a lot of eye candy that I didn't care to notice before, even at some lower settings. STALKER lost alpha went from "nice" to "OMG" and that's with DX9. I can say that about every game I play regularly. What good is cranking-up all the settings to full max if you can't really appreciate it like you can @ 4K? This resolution is unreal.:eek:

For those that are looking for a good full size DP to DP cable, Accel UltraAV 10ft cable is on sale for $12.99 on Amazon lightening deals for another hour and 10 minutes.

http://www.amazon.com/Accell-UltraAV-B142C-010B-DisplayPort-Latches/dp/B0098HVXVQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1417574470&sr=8-2&keywords=Accell+UltraAV+B142C-010B

Yeah, I got the 1m version of this from Newegg and paid almost $20! And they shipped it a day later than the monitor--gotta get those shipping charges I guess. Sent it via Ilinois on its way to Texas from California--go figure. Wish I'd seen this on Amazon before I paid the 'Egg.

Don't exaggerate. I'm running Crysis 3 with Very High textures... solid 60 Fps with GTX 970s. I see a lot of eye candy that I didn't care to notice before, even at some lower settings. STALKER lost alpha went from "nice" to "OMG" and that's with DX9. I can say that about every game I play regularly. What good is cranking-up all the settings to full max if you can't really appreciate it like you can @ 4K? This resolution is unreal.:eek:

LOL, I'm not exaggerating by any means.

I'm running C3 VERY HIGH on everything and NO AA. Both my GTX 970s are OC to 1472 and 7600 core and memory respectively. It is nowhere near 60fps, seriously. If you think it is, then you're onto something...lol

http://hardocp.com/article/2014/10/27/nvidia_geforce_gtx_980_sli_4k_video_card_review/6#.VH6iMTHF-30

Even our very own HOCP guys can't even get ANYWHERE near 60fps with GTX 980's. Even Guru3d has similar experiences with two way 980s. Heres the chart

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/geforce_gtx_980_sli_review,19.html

BTW I just ran Valley and Heaven as well

Valley ULTRA, NO AA = 56.5FPS avg

Heaven ULTRA w/extreme textures, NO AA = 41.6fps avg

LOL, I'm not exaggerating by any means.

I'm running C3 VERY HIGH on everything and NO AA. Both my GTX 970s are OC to 1472 and 7600 core and memory respectively. It is nowhere near 60fps, seriously. If you think it is, then you're onto something...lol

http://hardocp.com/article/2014/10/27/nvidia_geforce_gtx_980_sli_4k_video_card_review/6#.VH6iMTHF-30

Even our very own HOCP guys can't even get ANYWHERE near 60fps with GTX 980's. Even Guru3d has similar experiences with two way 980s. Heres the chart

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/geforce_gtx_980_sli_review,19.html

The H GTX 970 SLI review has Very High or Ultra for almost all games playable.

I love it.. all very high no AA. And you expected to get 60 fps or what? Of course you have to make sacrifices, but you're talking like it's a slide show on low or something. It's not. These puppies power 4K just fine. We all want more power. But tell it straight jeez man.

Check my screenshots a few posts back.. I think C3 looks pretty decent pegged @ 58 fps with my config file.

The H GTX 970 SLI review has Very High or Ultra for almost all games playable.

I love it.. all very high no AA. And you expected to get 60 fps or what? Of course you have to make sacrifices, but you're talking like it's a slide show on low or something. It's not. These puppies power 4K just fine. We all want more power. But tell it straight jeez man.

LOL, you're not making any sense man. Now you're basically retracting what you said earlier. Earlier you said smooth 60fps all the time with very high settings in crysis 3. I showed you proof that other publications were not even CLOSE to getting it. And now you're saying stuff like "jeez tell it straight man", and "you expected to get 60fps or what?"

Ask any real pc gamer. 40fps is a damn slideshow, seriously it is. Why do you think technologies such as Gsync and Freesync are being developed? It's because 30-40fps is a damn slideshow for PC gamers. It ain't fun, period.

Can we lower the C3 graphical settings to get higher FPS? Sure, but thats not what you and I were talking about. We're talking about VERY HIGH, which is the highest setting in C3. Don't go trying to retract what you said by making it sound like I'm the bad guy demanding too much. You're the one who said "I'm running Crysis 3 with Very High textures... solid 60 Fps with GTX 970s." Which is clearly false. I bet even triple SLI 980's would have a hard time maintaining 60 avg.

LOL, you're not making any sense man. Now you're basically retracting what you said earlier. Earlier you said smooth 60fps all the time with very high settings in crysis 3. I showed you proof that other publications were not even CLOSE to getting it. And now you're saying stuff like "jeez tell it straight man", and "you expected to get 60fps or what?"

Ask any real pc gamer. 40fps is a damn slideshow, seriously it is. Why do you think technologies such as Gsync and Freesync are being developed? It's because 30-40fps is a damn slideshow for PC gamers. It ain't fun, period.

Can we lower the C3 graphical settings to get higher FPS? Sure, but thats not what you and I were talking about. We're talking about VERY HIGH, which is the highest setting in C3. Don't go trying to retract what you said by making it sound like I'm the bad guy demanding too much. You're the one who said "I'm running Crysis 3 with Very High textures... solid 60 Fps with GTX 970s." Which is clearly false. I bet even triple SLI 980's would have a hard time maintaining 60 avg.

I guess you didn't read I said "very high textures".;) I just loaded it without my config file on all very high and I'm seeing 45 fps. and it's choppy. It's not optimal, but it's not like OMG I can't play it .
I'm not saying you're the bad guy ffs lol. I'm just saying it's very playable with 970s. And real gamers use 144hz or CRTs right? Well it's a good thing I have a 144hz monitor for just such occasions. This resolution isn't for gamers... it's to relax and enjoy the awesome.

I guess you didn't read I said "very high textures".;) I just loaded it without my config file on all very high and I'm seeing 45 fps. and it's choppy. It's not optimal, but it's not like OMG I can't play it .
I'm not saying you're the bad guy ffs lol. I'm just saying it's very playable with 970s. And real gamers use 144hz or CRTs right? Well it's a good thing I have a 144hz monitor for just such occasions. This resolution isn't for gamers... it's to relax and enjoy the awesome.

I agree that this 4k monitor is AMAZING for only $675. Every 4k youtube video I play or game I fire up, I'm in absolute awe. But I still stand firm on what I said earlier about this monitor breaking the hearts of my gtx 970s, and even 980s for the matter. 8.3million pixels will destroy any modern GPU. I mean it's not the effect as the original Crysis....where people got less than 30fps with triple 8800GTXs (or somewhere along those lines)....now THAT was definitely a heartbreaker for those who remember. But 4k monitors will still beat the crap out of any modern GPU.

FWIW, I can't play BF4 at 4k ULTRA NO AA effectively anymore. The fps counter is around 70-110 according to "perf overlay fps 1", which is the in game FPS counter. But when I get into 1v1 gunfights, the lag is hurting my gameplay. As soon as I turn the settings to LOW, my mouse feels much better and my FPS stays pegged above 120fps, even during minimums. And this is coming from an avid BF4 player with nearly 400 hours on record, and a lifetime of 4.2 KDR. I know almost every gun and stat inside and out.

I got mine and my miniDP cable today but didn't have an opportunity to hook it all up until almost 10pm. I then spent the next couple of hours marveling at HD/4k video on this thing. Fabulous.

Games at 4k that I briefly sampled (Stalker, Shadows of Mordor) weren't playable with my HD7870, but boy were the graphics pretty. Wow. No problem with Civ 5 at 4k. As I mentioned earlier, I'm holding out to see what AMD has up their sleeves in the spring before upgrading. Btw, I thought 1080P looked as good or better on this monitor as on my Dell 2405fwp (c. 2005 PVA lcd), so I don't have any problem staying on the lower res as-needed for the time being. (But then, games aren't my priority. And I do look forward to upgrading the video card.)

Windows 8.1 scales surprisingly well. No problems at all with the applications I tried so far. Office, browser, email, matlab, visual studio, etc all fine scaled, sharp. Six bloody pages of text on the screen at once in readable resolution, very nice.

Glad you got the monitor and are pleased with it. Am trying to imagine what 4K must look like. Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Might be in the GPU market too after new cards are released. Have you to thank for alerting us to the price drop from Newegg the night before Thanksgiving. That was a pretty awesome deal for a monitor that looks to be quite decent. Guess you were up late working on the master's project and finals you mentioned. Hope that is going well.

Do you think it is an IPS screen as described? How are the viewing angles? Hoping the money saved on the monitor can go toward better graphics cards later. Looks like the prices are back up again on Newegg and not sure if still in stock.

Last edited:
Back