Acer 23" 1080p LCD w/ HDMI & LED Backlight - $119 FS NR

Indeed a GREAT deal... Just wish it had a higher Native resolution, but for the price you cant complain!

Definitely a great deal. Any promo codes for this one to drive the price down any more? :D
Might be interested in buying one for a little less. Christmas shopping budget is a bit tight this year!

Hmmm tempted, but makes me wonder whats wrong with it that NE is actually selling at this price.

Also it would be a shorter screen than my existing 19" monitor, the extra on the side might be worth it.

Hmmm tempted, but makes me wonder whats wrong with it that NE is actually selling at this price.

Also it would be a shorter screen than my existing 19" monitor, the extra on the side might be worth it.

Honestly it's not THAT great a deal, pretty good but not great. I see them go for around this price on the Fry's weekend sales every so often...

Honestly it's not THAT great a deal, pretty good but not great. I see them go for around this price on the Fry's weekend sales every so often...

And that's what's wrong with it. Newegg showing the MSRP and showing how much you're saving. Almost fell for it!

Got mine today. Examine pic carefully:

wp000111.jpg

Got mine today. Examine pic carefully:

wp000111.jpg

All I see is some ugly ass 1970's bedspread bro.

That and the fact the stand appears to be missing. I have 3 x ML239H IPS from Asus. The stands that Asus designs are dumb as shit, ugly and non functional. Whoever gifted that guy with design rights should have their testicles pulled out throgh their eye sockets.

I can't even get monitor arms for them they fail so bad at design.

No stand. No wall mounting here anyway.

It is supposed to have that power brick. Quite interesting.

Man I hope mine comes complete with a stand. I ordered one for my brother, and I'll be pissed if it doesn't have it.

Debating whether to get 3 to run in landscape eyefinity mode.

I just ordered one of these. Its an LED and is super thin, looks great BUT the sad part is that this monitor is not VESA compliant.......

No VESA is a deal breaker for me. Didn't blow $200 on this Ergo mount for nothing.

It's an Acer monitor. What were you guys expecting? Acer is the bottom of the barrel for OEM's.

Who needs HDMI in a monitor unless they plan on using crappy monitor speakers?

And if you must connect your console to your monitor, just use that DVI - HDMI adapter that comes with many graphics cards, or buy one for ~$2.50 off ebay.

And if you must connect your console to your monitor, just use that DVI - HDMI adapter that comes with many graphics cards, or buy one for ~$2.50 off ebay.

Just easier/cheaper to run 30ft of HDMI cable than DVI.

PC HDMI Out -> Receiver + Bookshelf Speakers -> HDMI out to monitor

Staples had a non LED Acer 23" LCD monitor for sale today at 109.99. Looked pretty nice.

Basically already been posted, and it doesn't have HDMI or LED backlight.

it clearly states LCD monitor, so it is not a LED monitor..But for the price you cant beat it :D it has a DVI input which is fine for PC use.

LED/HDMI if you want ot use it to watch movies or for gaming then you may not want to get this monitor.

Back