Acer 22" Widescreen Monitor $299

They have plenty of them install. Don't forget the $40 off purchase over $200 coupon

It expires on 12/31. You guys probally living in the boonies. All of my store have them in stock.

onetouch40 said:
It expires on 12/31. You guys probally living in the boonies. All of my store have them in stock.
Link? Cause I used one and it expired on 11/31.

i guarentee u its 11/31 expire, zoom in on the PDF in the fine print. i have the same pdf

nope it is 12/31
there is a new one out

Also I live in the Sacramento area and all are OOS not the boonies ;)

onetouch40 said:
Yeah, that explains why the city I live in is one of the fastest growing cities in CA (with close to 150,000 residents). :rolleyes: Living in the boonies would be better since then there wouldn't be a flood of people buying these things.

wow, the price just changed on the monitor... wth!!!!

darn it, was about to order. it now is over $300.00

Got mine yesterday here in Plantation, FL for $299 - $40 coupon in store.

Guys had no problem taking the coupon.

Now, word is is that you can still use the $10 off rebate if you can locate it online, and also word is there is a $25 gift card you can recieve at checkout, although my store never heard of the GC.

Anyhow, $259 or maybe $249 with the rebate is HOT for this monitor.

GL to all!

EDIT: also, the price posted in store was like $349, but at checkout it rang up at the sale price of $299.

EDIT 2: Sorry, rebate expired yesterday. Still hot at $259 though with an addition possible $25 GC.

I have this monitor and it's pretty nice, especially for $299. If you can get your hands on one, you'll like it.

Thanks for the coupon. I bought a Samsung 204B yesterday and they adjusted price for this coupon. Total came down to $304.94. Sweet!

I can't win with this thing. Its a nice monitor, but the first one I got had a dead pixel right in the middle of the screen. I exchanged it because my store had 3 of them left The new one has a dead pixel off to the top right. I give up. I'm just gonna keep this one. :mad: Gotta love the QC on these things.

Shmuckety said:
I can't win with this thing. Its a nice monitor, but the first one I got had a dead pixel right in the middle of the screen. I exchanged it because my store had 3 of them left The new one has a dead pixel off to the top right. I give up. I'm just gonna keep this one. :mad: Gotta love the QC on these things.
Did you get the $40 coupon to work?

Tried a couple of times over a couple of days and the coupon code 70Y41G9102 is a "no go"

Is there another that works?

And don't forget the AAA benefit of 10% off purchases over $199.

I picked one up on Saturday and it had a couple of stuck green pixels right in the center of the screen so I took it back the same day. Next one had 5 stuck white pixels so I exchanged that one yesterday. New one has one red and one blue stuck pixel and the panel lighting is really uneven. Can't seem to catch a break.

That sucks, I guess I got lucky with no dead pixels.

Really nice monitor, great for my 360/PC setup.

Back