Account selling permitted?

I looked through the rules, but I didn't see it mentioned. I have a World of Tanks account that I haven't played in over a year, and I'd like to try and sell it if possible.

Fine with me. We are not here to police other company's EULA agreements.

Just curious, but when was this account selling restriction/[H] deciding not to police it lifted?

All I can say to OP is that from looking at your heatware, and it's most recent feedback being from 2013, is to be aware that in recent years it seems to become more of an issue when selling digital items because it's so easy to be scammed. If you're asking an amount you cant afford to lose, definitely google who you're selling to and be aware that paypal now has a 180 day buyer protection which can screw you over out of nowhere months after you've forgotten about the transaction if you don't keep a solid paper trail. Of course there's other payment methods, but paypal seems to still reign supreme. Maybe since you've spent this long not playing the game you can spend a little longer setting up a bitcoin account that can be cashed out instantly and only accept that.

Years ago when we started letting people sell WoW accounts.

Back