According to the Zuck, my computer doesn't meet minimum specs

notarat

2[H]4U
But I'm pretty sure it does.

He's an ass.

I'ma try it out anyway

aw, did you not bring a slaughtered lamb to the temple for our beloved mr meats?

How did Zuck tell you this? Maybe he is just giving you a hard time because you haven't been posting much to you wall.

When I put on the HMD and the home screen(?) appears, it displays a message stating my computer doersn't meet the minimum specifications.

I'm pretty sure he's just trying to sabotage my VR experience so I'll get one of the mobile units. That cheeky lil' bastard, zuck.

I know it meets specs because I have a metric buttload od ARGB fans installed. I haven't even applied all the stickers yet! I bet ehwn I do, it'll meet the minimum specs

LOL!
How about a full uninstall/ reboot/ re-install?
Then put on a yamaka and smile?

Last edited:
Friggin' MotherZucker Oculus
wtf.jpg

He's really pulling my short hairs.

That's AFTER applying my Ryzen sticker!

So I posted on that place that rhymes with Edit but starts with an "R" in the Oculus sub*cough* and they told me I'm wrong.

So I posted the screenshot above as proof.

And was told "I hope you never get it working"

LOL. Man that's a tough crowd over there...I kinda like it.

It works fine, but I just get that annoying pop up everytime I hop into VR

It works off of a whitelist, something in your box isn't on said list. It usually takes them a few months to update the list for new HW. Your 3950x is the likely culprit. This problem will solve itself with an automatic update shortly.

/r/Oculus comes back at people with the same energy they bring. They're generally helpful and welcoming.

It works off of a whitelist, something in your box isn't on said list. It usually takes them a few months to update the list for new HW. Your 3950x is the likely culprit. This problem will solve itself with an automatic update shortly.

/r/Oculus comes back at people with the same energy they bring. They're generally helpful and welcoming.

yeah i know...it's most likely the Win 10 1909 build I'm running...I just found it funny that I got the message and everyone was all like "Liar!", lol

It will be 8 months more before they update Oculus to Threadripper 3. Maybe more. Zuck is too busy at his 5000 acre Hawaiian resort that was purchased on land promised sacred to the local tribes.

I get the message to. My games work fine.

Back