Accidentally made my HDDs hot-swappable and I hate it

Jellylesg

2[H]4U
So I reformatted and reapplied my OC and somehow did this. I've never looked into it before so I don't have a clue what option I must have changed in the BIOS to do it. Can anyone tell me what to look for? This shit is bugging me:

PWxgRul.png

P8P67 Pro, for what it's worth.

That happened to my SSD's and I have no idea why. I think it happened after I set up the TRIM or AHCI mode. I think it's because they are handled by the Asmedia Sata ports(although I actually don't even remember if they are). I just never touch the eject and have been ignoring it, but would also love to know how it happened.

Have you installed the Intel Rapid Storage drivers yet?

Here is a page that took me two seconds to find with Google that says how to fix it.

http://superuser.com/questions/12955/how-can-i-remove-the-option-to-eject-sata-drives-from-the-windows-7-tray-icon

What search terms did you use, so I know for future reference? I had a muddle around but didn't really know what to look for besides "hot-swappable" so I thought it'd be quicker to ask here, assuming there would be people familiar with it. And I was right!

Thanks, by the way.

Use regular terms you would use, or quite literally, just ask google. For example, disable hot swappable message P67. There are no fancy or magical words to look for, people that ask the same question you're asking use the same words.

What search terms did you use, so I know for future reference? I had a muddle around but didn't really know what to look for besides "hot-swappable" so I thought it'd be quicker to ask here, assuming there would be people familiar with it. And I was right!

Thanks, by the way.

I searched for:

windows disable hot swap option

Back