About to dust off the PS3.. what to play?

refraxion

[H]F Junkie
Hey guys, I just dusted off my PS3 to start playing some games. The last games I played were Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3.. any gems I have missed since then??

Would like some input, thanks!

Infamous 2 maybe. I also dusted off the ps3 and got ps+ membership. Buy tokyo jungle off the playstation network.

Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls, PlayStation Move Heroes, Starhawk, Twisted Metal

Tons of collections to get like Ratch and Clank, Sly, God of War, MGS, ICO, to name a few.

PSN has Journey, game has crazy hype. Not far behind that is Unfinished Swan and Papo & Yo.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch comes out soon.

I just bought Playstation All Stars last week and it's been great so far. I got it because I was looking for something to play with the girlfriend (it's REALLY hard to find a game that will keep her interested for more than 10 minutes) but I'd recommend it to anyone who like super smash bros style games.

The boxed version of Journey (comes with two other games, Flow and one called Flowers or something like that) is like $30 and comes with a free month of PS+. Pretty good deal for one of (imo) the best games of last year, one of the more original early PSN games (Flow), and access to a lot of games through PS+.

Assassin's Creed 3, the environmentals are a vast improvement over the others in the series.

If you haven't played them yet, I'd recommend the aforementioned Demons/Dark Souls games.

I'll also throw out a recommendation for Dragon's Dogma. I enjoyed the gameplay quite a bit.

Here you go :D

IGN Reviews - Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...e-witch-review

Ni No Kuni is the best JRPG I've played in years, and a must-play for an RPG fan with a PlayStation 3.

+Gorgeous, lush graphics
+Wonderful, expertly written and performed soundtrack
+Excellent story that's familiar, yet markedly unique
+Engrossing battle system that takes influence from two great JRPG series
+Requires at least 40 hours to beat, and perhaps twice that to do everything

Mortal Kombat. IMO its the best one to date. And I have played them all.

Speaking of Dust - I think the Open Beta just started for DUST 514 is going on now....I created a toon..but haven't tried it just yet. It looks promising though..

dust514.com

Anyone else giving this a shot?

Back