About to be an iPod owner. :D

CentronMe

2[H]4U
Gigglebyte called me on Thursday afternoon and we had a bit of a talk. After a few minutes I ordered a 15GB iPod, car charger and spair data cable. The data cable and iPod will be here on Monday. Cheers for FedEx for weekend shipping... :D

I dunno about you... but I always sorta think of my computers as a family. They even fight amonst themselves!!

LOL, this thread is so funny your like little kids! I have to agree with the family/computer thing, i would think of mine as my friend, and XP as some kind of personality disease

Bah, XP isn't a diease if you know how to use it, most problems are user initiated.

oh...I know...you try to use it and you have problems!!

(j/k) though the beta version only stayed on my system for about 23 minutes before I nuked and went back to 98se

You should try the Longhorn Pre-Alpha
:eek: that is the most unstable shit ever
But its a pre-alpha so it will be nothing like the real longhorn

But its a pre-alpha so it will be nothing like the real longhorn
Exactly. Longhorn is still years away.

but hey, at least Microsoft, unlike many software companies, releases OS pre-alphas to the public :)

Hah, Longhorn pre-alpha. You know that's just asking for trouble. the "pre-alpha" does indeed give it away.

XP, an STD? So I guess OS X.3 would be as well then. I have pretty much the same opinion of both, faster than their predecessors, still good stability. (predecessors being Win 2k and earlier OS X revisions, don't wanna touch shit older than that).

Back