About Blasto (from PSX game) and Mr. Incredible (from Pixar movie)

Hey there...Is it me or does Mr. Incredible look A LOT like Blasto...:confused:...I loved playing Blasto...Too bad Phil Hartman had to go off and die...WHY'D YOU DIE MAN?!?!? I WANT MY BLASTO 2!!!

Well here's a pic to compare the two characters...do you think Pixar did this on purpose or just a coincidence???
THANX
C'YA :cool:

incredibles-blasto.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/ottoautopilot/incredibles-blasto.jpg

Metallica_Band said:
...Too bad Phil Hartman had to go off and die...WHY'D YOU DIE MAN?!?!? I WANT MY BLASTO 2!!!

He had to die because his wife shot him in the face.

I saw it and alot of places in the movie reminded me directly of places from videogames. Some of the jungles looked exactly like Far Cry and one place looked idendicle from a zone in FFXI. I'm sure there were others that I just didnt pick up.

warsawtag said:
who is phil hartman and what happened?

-warsaw

Famous SNL person and a popular all around actor. Victim of a murder/suicide perpetrated by his wife, the cause is still unknown.

heatsinker said:
Famous SNL person and a popular all around actor. Victim of a murder/suicide perpetrated by his wife, the cause is still unknown.

There was a theory floating around it was because he was divorcing his wife (I believe they had a prenuptual) and she didnt want to go back to an "ordinary" life-- that would be motive. :(

Im getting way offf topic here.

Anyway, his wife was actualy a very sick person. They had a nanny taking care of their kids becuase she wasn't capable of it. Realy sucks that she killed him and then herself. Could have been worse though, she could have turned the gun to the kids.

Back