Abit Radeon X800XT $439 @ ZipZoomFly.com

gumplunger

Limp Gawd
Title pretty much says it all. Maybe the Gateway price wasn't a mistake after all, as this is almost the same price. Note that unlike Gateway they are actually saying they don't have any in stock and won't until June 28th, but all those in the market for one of these XT's should go ahead and click here. Have fun.

I think that anyone who posts these deals needs to also indicate whether or not the item is actually in stock.

ZipZoomFly won't have any cards in until June 28th, but the price is nice.

ive been eyeing that deal up for days now, just need to get the money to order it by the 28th, because they will be sold out in seconds...

retardedchicken said:
ive been eyeing that deal up for days now, just need to get the money to order it by the 28th, because they will be sold out in seconds...
My thoughts exactly. My only concern, and I bring it up because you're running the same processor at around the same speed, is that there will be a good bit of CPU bottleneck with the XT. Any thoughts?

I ordered one of these bad boys when they first became availlable and 30 minutes later they were out of stock. Then yesterday got an email saying they where on back order and expected to arrive on 6/28/04. Today they changed the price to $499 but they said they would charge me the original $439 that I paid. Not a bad deal considering other sites will charge $500+ when these things become available.

Back