Abit Radeon 9800XT picture

glad to see abit has picked up so quickly after leaving nvidia. i look forward to future offerings with the upcoming graphics generation. as i've stated before, i've been sitting on this pile of cash for far too long now. :)

Originally posted by Nihilanth99
glad to see abit has picked up so quickly after leaving nvidia. i look forward to future offerings with the upcoming graphics generation. as i've stated before, i've been sitting on this pile of cash for far too long now. :)

yeah its not that hard to make stickers to put on the plastic covering on the cooler and its not hard to make boxes with fancy graphics with your name on it. :p

ABIT makes some damned good stuff, I look forward to seeing what they can bring to the table with ATI video cards. An ABIT OTES system on say an R420 or something, that could be interesting.

Who knows what they will come up with.

My guess is that with the nVidia break off and coming so late to the ATi table, that a reference card was all they had time to get out of the door. Possibly more personalized versions will come with the next core release from ATi.

i bet they will make a different design with newer cards, to try to stay innovative like Asus

well, i hope they remake the layout anyway:)

Back