Abit IP35 Pro $150 AR

Lol, they just dropped the price down to where it was before they raised it and also made it free shipping again :) .

Well the last deal they had before was $180 - $30 mir so it's only $5 more now than what it was before. I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

I mean not the last deal, I mean after the free shipping promo ended they also raised the price 5 bucks...not anymore :)

It's back up to $184.99 before rebate. Newegg's pricing goes up and down like gas prices. :rolleyes:

Link doesn't seem to be working

try it again. I should work, i just tried it again. Yea the egg price goes up and down. It was $180, now $185. They also had the sharp 32" gp1 for $1000 a couple days ago and now back to$1200.

I got the board for $180 shipped - $30 MIR. Must have been selling a lot during that time since they raised the price. Now it's not even free shipping anymore. It's an awesome board though. I'm glad I got in on that deal, but I would buy it again for more that's how good it is. They should be careful pricing it high now since the X38 version is only $230.

I got this board in December too and I love it. I had stayed away from abit after some subpar offerings, but this one is just like the good old days when abit was the most stable and solid board around.

I got this board in December too and I love it. I had stayed away from abit after some subpar offerings, but this one is just like the good old days when abit was the most stable and solid board around.

Same I got it in December when they dropped the prices.

Don't know if anyone else notices but every night around 3 am est the deal changes back to $180 - $30 mir with free shipping.

Right now $150 after $30 rebate, with free shipping. (Like the above poster said).

as of this posting (6:33 PM E.S.T), the price is currently $179.99 with free shipping. No more rebate...

Shipping looks to be 7.50 at ClubIT right now. But I'm going to order from ClubIT anyway since they don't charge me tax.

I bought it already, I need the rebate form. Anyone know the location of the rebate form for this Abit MB? It was a $30 rebate.

Bloody good board. I paid a little too much. But i'll run it longer than my DFI nf4 that's a sure thing.

Great board and a very good price. I also bought it back in Dec for 150AR and could not be happier. Runs a Q6600 @ 3.85 1.45V on water all day long. I have been out of the scene for a few years and Abit just made it easy to come back;)

Back