Abit IC7-G tempature monitor.

action

Weaksauce
I recently got a IC7-G with an Intel 2.6c and I was wondering how accurate the temps were.

Right now my cooling is antec case fans (AMG1080 case) with a Thermalright SLK-947u. I have heard that this motherboard runs the temps 12c too high.

Incase you were wondering im getting my temps from MBM5 and its reading 38c idea and I'm running Prime95 (right now im on test 25) right now and its hitting about 63c load. Is this correct? Because it sure does seem high for an non-overclocked chip.

IC7-G with a P4 2.66 533 FSB here too...

I use the Hardware Doctor that shipped with the ABIT Board and I also get high temps to what im used to ? Mine at idle is 52c

Strange huh ?

Oh and mine is also not OC'd

I have the Ic7-G Max II with a 2.4c @ 3.0.. I gave up using MBM.. under full load it was hitting 80C(Which is ridiculously high, I think) while the TEMP gauge on my KOOLANCE was showing CPU temp at 79F. I know the probe on the koolance is off by about 10 degrees since it's at the end of the waterblock. I'm just going to trust the probe on my KOOLANCE.

I use CPUIDLE also just in case. I got a feeling the TEMP from the MOBO is WAY OFF.

Back