Abit Ic7-g Maxii Advance

wonding if this is a good board to get. read reviews on the egg, and other places, they all say it's a good board. but i want to hear from someone here, is this board worth getting? good oc? stability?

Good board, but for a $35 more you can get the ic7-max3, which is one of the top boards for OCing.

I have it right now and I hit 3.3ghz with a 2.8E and PC2700 Samsung memory and is running stable for 4 days straight.

Definitely not a bad board at all.

I have the same board, been running it for almost 2 months now. Havnt OCed with it yet, but it has been amazing so far! Id deffinately say to go on ahead and get this board. Well worth your $$.

Originally posted by Duck-BOT
I have it right now and I hit 3.3ghz with a 2.8E and PC2700 Samsung memory and is running stable for 4 days straight.

Definitely not a bad board at all.

Good lord why are you running 2700?

I have it and it's been great. I'm getting an SP-94 and hope to push a few more Hz out of my 2.8C.

Originally posted by emorphien
Good lord why are you running 2700?

I have it and it's been great. I'm getting an SP-94 and hope to push a few more Hz out of my 2.8C.

It's all I have right now, switched it out of my previous system to my current one to save money. I'll be switching to PC3200 quite soon.

Back