ABC Signs Deal With Facebook To Livestream Presidential Debates

HardOCP News

[H] News
ABC has signed a deal with Facebook to livestream the upcoming presidential debates. According to the announcement, there will be a variety of events before and after the debates and the whole thing is going to be free of advertisements.

The network’s Facebook Live broadcasts will cover the three debates between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and the VP face-off between Mike Pence and Tim Kaine. ABC News earlier this summer teamed with Facebook for live coverage of the 2016 Democratic and Republican conventions, which produced more than 28 million video views across ABC News’ main Facebook page and other accounts.

Assuming Trump doesn't cancel because he doesn't like the moderator.

"The choice is, let's see, Do I want to poop my pants or do I want somebody else to poop my pants....I think I'll go with pooping my own pants. That ought to give you an answer right there."
,Larry The Cable Guy

Good ole' Facebook. Where you can count on some form of censorship.

Assuming Trump doesn't cancel because he doesn't like the moderator.

Gotta stop reading Huffpo, Politico, Atlantic, etc, my friend.

Remember? He's just a clown reality TV star right? Why would he, a TV clown, skip what could be one of the great historic moments on national TV?

While Hillary scrambles to get a couple hundred people at her rallies and a similar number of people watching the YouTube streams (which half end up being Trump supporters coming to troll the live chat), Trump is packing in 10's of thousands of people at rallies across the country and getting 10's of thousands on viewers online.

Heres a screen capture I took of one last month. 37,000 people watching. I couldn't believe it. I watched the Youtube feed of Hillary of the speech she gave the same day after her famous 4 minute coughing fit....it peaked at 180 people....and this was with people hoping to see her fall over!

78YYP5x.jpg

Regardless of what you think. Why would he give up something like that? He knows TV. And he knows how to deal with making a sales pitch. Why would he, of all people, skip this chance of a lifetime.

Heres a great example, this was Sunday. Was supposed to be a Hillary Clinton supporter rally in Ohio.

The ONLY person that showed up was a f'in Trump supporter coming to troll.

But she's gonna wipe the floor with him......rofl!

Trump is packing in 10's of thousands of people at rallies across the country and getting 10's of thousands on viewers online.
There is an over abundance of idiots in this country who fall for the "de terk er jerbs!" line, I mean hell look at who gets the republican nod FFS

That said, as South Park said we got the turd sandwich and the giant douche as choices, god help us all.

Even if you don't like Trump or Clinton or both. You got to admit it's going to be an interesting debate.

I also heard that there will be no bathroom breaks.

Since they won't include all of the candidates that are onthe ballot for all 50 states and DC, I won't be watching.

So they could just play dumb and dumber for each event and it would be better than what we are going to witness. The downfall of America is not pretty to watch.

Gotta stop reading Huffpo, Politico, Atlantic, etc, my friend.

Remember? He's just a clown reality TV star right? Why would he, a TV clown, skip what could be one of the great historic moments on national TV?

While Hillary scrambles to get a couple hundred people at her rallies and a similar number of people watching the YouTube streams (which half end up being Trump supporters coming to troll the live chat), Trump is packing in 10's of thousands of people at rallies across the country and getting 10's of thousands on viewers online.

Heres a screen capture I took of one last month. 37,000 people watching. I couldn't believe it. I watched the Youtube feed of Hillary of the speech she gave the same day after her famous 4 minute coughing fit....it peaked at 180 people....and this was with people hoping to see her fall over!

78YYP5x.jpg

Regardless of what you think. Why would he give up something like that? He knows TV. And he knows how to deal with making a sales pitch. Why would he, of all people, skip this chance of a lifetime.
Actually I heard about that from a friend of mine who is a Trump supporter. He thinks it would be a media manipulation move, since he would have all the networks talking about him regardless, like he did for his absence at one of the GOP debates. I agree it does sound pretty outlandish, but I'm not assuming much with this election.

So? Not sure why he has to commit to something if the moderator is clearly biased and asking stupid questions.
So an ABC deal to cover the debates wouldn't mean much if there's no debate to cover.

So they could just play dumb and dumber for each event and it would be better than what we are going to witness. The downfall of America is not pretty to watch.

I'm voting for President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Reactions: AK0tA
like this
Back