AAAHHH @#%^ TKERS

FUCKING AAHH im so fucking annoyed by the fact whenever i spend saved up money in CS:S i have to asshole kill me,all i can do is burn slap take money ect!? wtf does that teach PLEASE WILL YOU TURN FF OFF ON HARDSERVERS

*just the victum of nofx*

It's based on the theory of negative reinforcement; avoiding punishment. If someone does not want to get punished, they will avoid the punished behavior.

Friendly fire is there to make the game more realistic. I'm certain it will not be turned off.

wow but there people who join who DONT CARE,this guy eledgedly pump 2deagle shots into my head when i was flashed and hideing in a corner

That's why I stopped playing the game. If they had stat tracking locked to everyones account, I bet that would do away with all the TK'ing.

Yeah, nobody really cares about the penalty for team killing. Omg you lose money, Omg you get automatically slayed. Doesn't stop them from tking again because the only people they have enough skill to kill are the ones who aren't suspecting it.

Turn FF off!

and "it adds to realizm*how likely is someone gonna survive when a gernade blows up at there foot,or they get shot 6times by a SMG and keep going,or be shot in chest point blank with a shotgun

this is not a realistic game get over the fact that FF bearly helps

IceWind said:
I simply dont play on servers that have TK on, its just not worth it.
...well i cant find any server that has a dust/dust2 rotation has a good ping and doesnt get 32 player games with %80 useing AWP and hearing HEADSHOT every 2seconds

i had 3servers true crime CS bad boyz and something else i forget,one banned me as soon as i got VAC2 update and the other 2 disappeared so now all i play is on hard servers

move on... there's way better games out there. CS is like checkers... no depth

Joose said:
move on... there's way better games out there. CS is like checkers... no depth

Well do you care to recommend some good chess games? ie with depth? I'm looking for something much better than bf2/cs.

dissonance said:
Well do you care to recommend some good chess games? ie with depth? I'm looking for something much better than bf2/cs.

yes. try Candyland or Shoots & Ladders

Pkirk618 said:
they should send them to jail like in AA

negative... TK'rs keep a little drama in your virtual lives. Without them, you'd all be bored. I am awesome.

1 of 4 (revised) things happened:

1) You were shooting your teammates more than "normal" and somebody got pissed off.
2) You're camping somewhere stupid and somebody got pissed off.
3) You pissed somebody off through something you said.
4) You're awful at the game and someone decided to have some fun with you.

kick@ss said:

1) You were shooting your teammates more than "normal" and somebody got pissed off.

I'm betting on 4!!!!

kick@ss said:

1)i hadnt shot any teamate,said person had just joined and had -1 after killing me
2) round started on a dust map i rushed to the b bombing point where the hallway was someone threw a flash and i backed into a corner while blind once flash wore off i saw the ass hole shooting me
3)i didnt talk,he just joined so he couldnt see anything i said
4) i had the high score of both teams

Joose said:
negative... TK'rs keep a little drama in your virtual lives. Without them, you'd all be bored. I am awesome.

wtfcat9zf.jpg

TK'ers just need a kick after 2-3 kills and a 5-15 minute ban- that stops them from reconnecting and killing more.

Ballz2TheWallz said:
4) i had the high score of both teams
I highly doubt that considering comments like "i spend saved up money in CS:S i have to asshole kill me,all i can do is burn slap take money ect!?" indicates you lack skill. No skilled player complains about "saving up money," especially in a pub.

the best thing to do on a ff server is to buy a single pump and get close to people campin with awps, then the shotty goes BOOM.
I love to see people whine and its funny to see someone thats 23-0 get their first death that way.
i call this technique "The ear ringer"

Also if you couldnt tell by now i absolutely hate FF servers and anybody runnin a 24 player and up server should just leave it out.

:)

kick@ss said:
I highly doubt that considering comments like "i spend saved up money in CS:S i have to asshole kill me,all i can do is burn slap take money ect!?" indicates you lack skill. No skilled player complains about "saving up money," especially in a pub.
um first of all it had started a new map,i bought a 228 compact pistol or w/e and used it first 2 matches then i bought kelvar helmet and M16,then i saved money from 2winning rounds and bought a bullpup kelvar helemt gernade 2flashes.....i remember exactly so stfu

i even remeber the score i had 13kills 2deaths(before i got tked)leader on the terrorists had like 9kills 4deaths

here a match from a couple days ago i took and left in the morning because i wanted it for refrence of me owning my friend,i didnt have most kills but i certainly had less deaths

CS.JPG

Ummm, I always thought it was an M4 A1 and not an M16? :p

I have seen some of the top ranked people in the [H] CS server save up money, so I do not know what you are trying to get at...

retardedchicken said:

I have seen some of the top ranked people in the [H] CS server save up money, so I do not know what you are trying to get at...
was that aimed at me?and i thought they were givin differnt names because of licensing or something but yeah its called a M4a1 in CS

obviously in my screenshot i wasnt saving up since that was the only the 2nd time i died

Ballz2TheWallz said:
um first of all it had started a new map,i bought a 228 compact pistol or w/e and used it first 2 matches then i bought kelvar helmet and M16,then i saved money from 2winning rounds and bought a bullpup kelvar helemt gernade 2flashes.....i remember exactly so stfu

i even remeber the score i had 13kills 2deaths(before i got tked)leader on the terrorists had like 9kills 4deaths

here a match from a couple days ago i took and left in the morning because i wanted it for refrence of me owning my friend,i didnt have most kills but i certainly had less deaths
Why should I STFU? Your post basically confirmed what I thought. Nobody who knows what they're doing buys the P228, it's a waste of money - just watch any demo of a match. Also, it's called the AUG, not the bullpup. If you call it a bullpup that's like screaming "I'm a newb." Why did you save for an AUG when you had an M4? That's... completely pointless. I highly suggest watching some demos of matches so you know what guns are worth buying and what guns are not. Not saying that the AUG is bad, just that it's not worth buying when you have an M4.

retardedchicken said:

The point is, nobody who is a fairly decent CS player talks about saving money up in a pub and then losing it because you got TKed.

kick@ss said:
Why should I STFU? Your post basically confirmed what I thought. Nobody who knows what they're doing buys the P228, it's a waste of money - just watch any demo of a match. Also, it's called the AUG, not the bullpup. If you call it a bullpup that's like screaming "I'm a newb." Why did you save for an AUG when you had an M4? That's... completely pointless. I highly suggest watching some demos of matches so you know what guns are worth buying and what guns are not. Not saying that the AUG is bad, just that it's not worth buying when you have an M4.
bitch i get more headshots with a P228(and i used it after spectateing someone using it and seeing how it can get headshots as easy as a deagle and has much larger clip) then any other pistol personally i think its worth it anyway its accurate when you dont wait to pull the trigger so you can "spray it"in a sense which is why i use a bullpup hardly any recoil so it sprays better,bullpup(ill call it what the fuck i want)i handle much better in close range then a M4(which is what i use if my gonna be takeing longer more open paths)

and i didnt really save i just had the money and was pissed i lost all of it cause of a tk,and i could call you a n00b for thinking deagle is the best just because you assum that because it costs more or everyone uses it,asshole people have weapon prefrences differnt from you own

Ballz2TheWallz said:
bitch i get more headshots with a P228(and i used it after spectateing someone using it and seeing how it can get headshots as easy as a deagle and has much larger clip) then any other pistol personally i think its worth it anyway its accurate when you dont wait to pull the trigger so you can "spray it"in a sense which is why i use a bullpup hardly any recoil so it sprays better,bullpup(ill call it what the fuck i want)i handle much better in close range then a M4(which is what i use if my gonna be takeing longer more open paths)

and i didnt really save i just had the money and was pissed i lost all of it cause of a tk,and i could call you a n00b for thinking deagle is the best just because you assum that because it costs more or everyone uses it,asshole people have weapon prefrences differnt from you own
The deagle IS better. It has nothing to do with price and everything to do with power. You can't kill people as quickly with the other pisols. If the other pistols were better they would be used in matches, but they're not. A lot of people play way too much and there's too much money on the line (or at least that's what they think) to be using anything less than the best.

kick@ss said:
The deagle IS better. It has nothing to do with price and everything to do with power. You can't kill people as quickly with the other pisols. If the other pistols were better they would be used in matches, but they're not. A lot of people play way too much and there's too much money on the line (or at least that's what they think) to be using anything less than the best.
well thats those people i tried a 228 and it turned out it got me through situations the deagle wouldnt normally pull me through in,and beggining of the map money(atleast alot)isnt really on the line

azzkikur said:
Battlefield 2 is the shiznit if you have a box that can play it well.
Yar. BF2 is aces, CS is where the little dickhead shitwanks go to play and be l33t. Bf2 is for big boys, have a go if you think you're hard enough

Ballz2TheWallz said:
no its not,i fuckin hate it
Says enough about you for me to ascertain you're not worth helping then :p

EDIT: but you're right and Kick@ass is wrong. Deagle stinks, the 520 or the p228 has served me well in the past. So what if it's more powerful? The others are more accurate and faster firing. If you're not completely retarded you can aim for their head and strafe, thereby avoiding getting shot. Moron. Jesus, so he has different preferencesto you? So what? From what i've read of your posts kick@ss you suck and should just FO and die in a corner

Wally said:
EDIT: but you're right and Kick@ass is wrong. Deagle stinks, the 520 or the p228 has served me well in the past. So what if it's more powerful? The others are more accurate and faster firing. If you're not completely retarded you can aim for their head and strafe, thereby avoiding getting shot. Moron. Jesus, so he has different preferencesto you? So what? From what i've read of your posts kick@ss you suck and should just FO and die in a corner
lmao

Wally said:
The entire competitive CS community and I are wrong? Sorry, but no. If you practice with the deagle you would quickly find out it's better. You might think the other guns are better but they're not. Maybe you did good with them once and now you think they're good - you can do good with any gun, but you won't as consistently do good with them as you will with the deagle. You're just gimping yourself. You might have a personal preference, but that doesn't mean you're right. Too many people have played CS for too long for there to be a matter of preferences, there is a clear cut definition of good guns and bad guns. So please, go watch some demos of CPL/CAL matches and see how often the P228 and 520 are used (unless some team is annihilating the other team and they buy stupid guns for the hell of it). I wonder why nobody will has a personal preference to use crappy guns, like the P228?

Ballz2TheWallz said:
What do you think people are saying about you when you complain about being TKed in pubs and think pub accomplishments mean something?
You don't want to know.

Back