A8N32-sli deluxe IN STOCK!!

yup ordered mine yesterday as soon as they went in stock, should be here in the next 8 hours

I just cant' justify spending $249 for a motherboard that isn't that much better than one I already have :(.

kirbyrj said:
I just cant' justify spending $249 for a motherboard that isn't that much better than one I already have :(.

i can, i hate my DFI.

the R.ABO died after 2 months and when it did, it took out my Ballistix with it. they wouldn't even work at 180mhz! errors at any speed. it was bad.

then i get this new on that doesn't even freaking work properly. I got it all setup, stable, then for no reason what-so-ever it quit working, and won't even post 80% of the time at stock speeds

give me ASUS stability any day over DFI performance.

kirbyrj said:
Agreed! Will wait when the price gouging is over or when I find a place that sells it for $205 or less.

For $80 less, I'd still get the A8N-SLI premium over that thing :rolleyes: . That's just me though ;).

kirbyrj said:
For $80 less, I'd still get the A8N-SLI premium over that thing :rolleyes: . That's just me though ;).

For 150 shipped I will sell you mine =P

i wouldn't with the vcore issues i have read about on the A8N, i am just hoping for something good with the 32

brschmid said:
i wouldn't with the vcore issues i have read about on the A8N, i am just hoping for something good with the 32

IMHO...you don't spend $250 and then "hope" for something good :rolleyes: .

if you had heard of my issues this year with AMD you would understand.

DFI was supposed to be the best, but i have 2 dead boards

brschmid said:
if you had heard of my issues this year with AMD you would understand.

DFI was supposed to be the best, but i have 2 dead boards

True...I guess at that point I'd be doing a lot of hoping also :D.

3 cpus, 5 mobos now, lots of ram, i should have just reviewed it all :p nothing pushed very hard, all pretty much died. this was supposed to be an upgrade to last me 2 years :rolleyes:

ordered mine last night, got it this morning, just got home and got is setup now, going to be booting it up shortly

got mine in the mail today! woohoo! got everythign but the bfg 7800gtx 512MB OC and the pc power & cooling psu. will boot soon as they come in.

Back