A WIP.

WTF is 'A WIP'?

Not bad, but DD's lips look off..

You should entitle it "A kiss!"

Yep WIP =Work In progress.

The lips have been annoying me since i started, it's not to easy to make them out, ill figure something out.

Cheers .

Is this a traditional painting? If you're making it digital, you can easily change the lips and probably just make them a little bit more full. It looks good so far.

A update... This is taking ages! :p

DareDevilsmall.png

Thoughts?

Don't say anything about DD's face, im not liking it ;)

It looks amazing so far. You are doing some really good work.

I know you said you aren't happy with the face, but Dare Devil's (that's who I'm assuming it is) eye doesn't look right in the latest picture. In my opinion his eye has a better look in the first picture.

Not at all bad, good work.

However, you need some anatomy work, especially in the faces.

Mostly the eye placement and size.

Also when someone screams that much they usually have most of their teeth exposed.

Go to a mirror and yell AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR in it.

Its not OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Lips closed)

its AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRR (Lips peeled back with teeth exposed)

Also, the screaming guy needs an angry brow to match his expression. Its sort of like a sluggish fat man opening his mouth to eat something.,

Bring his brow out and angle it downward, raise the nose and add wrinkles.

It really helps to go look in the mirror and get pissed and try to copy your own face.

Ctrl-shift-make lips more full? That's not how it works.
Actually I meant you can smudge or redraw sections, where as with tradiotional paint you don't have as much liberty.

Also, I'll agree with everyone on the eyes - and I'll add that the engle is all wrong. Humans don't have eyes on the side of their head...they're much more on the front of it, so if you look at them from the side, you don't see this: () You'll see them at an angle, mostly as a half-circle pointing upwards in your case (for the part that sticks out with the eyelids). Just look at pictures online or take pics of yourself for reference. :)

Not at all bad, good work.

However, you need some anatomy work, especially in the faces.

Mostly the eye placement and size.

Also when someone screams that much they usually have most of their teeth exposed.

Go to a mirror and yell AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR in it.

Its not OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Lips closed)

its AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRR (Lips peeled back with teeth exposed)

Also, the screaming guy needs an angry brow to match his expression. Its sort of like a sluggish fat man opening his mouth to eat something.,

Bring his brow out and angle it downward, raise the nose and add wrinkles.

It really helps to go look in the mirror and get pissed and try to copy your own face.

I've been doing that ;)

I have a mirror right next to my pc :D

I just suck at faces, i know how they should look and even the layout a 'normal' human face has, doesn't help, i just need a bit more practise with them i think.

Thanks for the input though.

You just need to think of the head as spheres not circles, then you'll get the angles better. Faces and hands are the hardest things to get right though, so it's ok if you can't get it at first.

Back