A Virtual Tour Of The USS Enterprise-D

Neat, very well done. I wouldn't mind burning a rainy Sunday afternoon exploring around.

amazing work. Someone hire him to make the next Elite Force game!

Really, excellent work. So much work is done already. It is begging to be used for a game. Man I love TNG!

I'm a HUGE ST fan and I have to say the attention to detail in that was amazing. I was blown away. Very very well done. The Enterprise D is my all time favorite starship too and so I really had my jaw on the floor watching that. Just awesome.

Oh and there are THREE LIGHTS, three lights!! Those of you who are st fans will know what I mean. :)

I really didn't like the Enterprise-D or any of its variants, The USS Excelsior is one of my favorites.

But damn that looks good

Anyone every think how much wasted space there is on most Federation class starships? Take the bridge for example on the Enterprise D.

it looks 80% empty without a crew. Even during the shows (and seeing it with a crew), I remember thinking, "Man, they could shrink the bridge like 25% and still have plenty of room"

Anyone every think how much wasted space there is on most Federation class starships? Take the bridge for example on the Enterprise D.

it looks 80% empty without a crew. Even during the shows (and seeing it with a crew), I remember thinking, "Man, they could shrink the bridge like 25% and still have plenty of room"

How would they get the cameras around if it was smaller? All the shots would be close up angles! (I know, realism buzz kill.)

Would somebody please give this demo creator a mouse and take away his xbox controller?

When I see demos made with a controller instead of a mouse, it makes me worried just how bad the mouse controls will be. If the game can't even keep up with the mouse, it's going to be a puke-fest in VR

Some artistic license obviously taken here and there (three seashells, lolsauce), but overall a fantastic piece of work.
For the ST fanatics, what are the little orange, single-seated pods in Bay1? Forklifts that use tractor beams?

Some artistic license obviously taken here and there (three seashells, lolsauce), but overall a fantastic piece of work.
For the ST fanatics, what are the little orange, single-seated pods in Bay1? Forklifts that use tractor beams?

They're worker bees...

I wonder if they recreated any of the lavatories? I've always wanted to see where Number 1 took a number 2.

I didn't know the main shuttle bay was that huge. Also... ramps in and out of the conference room? Stairs? I've never seen any of that before.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That would be awesome to never have to waste time taking a dump.

"Computer, fire me up the gut buster colon cleansing Mexican platter alpha-two-two-one."

And never have to worry about going to work the next day!!!!

If you watch the Star Trek Movie (V-ger) You'll see those little single seater pods are used in the construction yard before the Enterprise NCC-1701 leaves dry-dock.

There are no ramps and no bathrooms on the enterprise. And they got the escape pods wrong. I have the schematics in my NCC-1701D manual.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation/dp/0671704273

I'm no expert (i'm not that big of a nerd), but their website states what blueprints they're basing their design on.

Really nice work.

Shouldn't be able to see distant stars behind the one in focus though ;)

If you watch the Star Trek Movie (V-ger) You'll see those little single seater pods are used in the construction yard before the Enterprise NCC-1701 leaves dry-dock.

There are no ramps and no bathrooms on the enterprise. And they got the escape pods wrong. I have the schematics in my NCC-1701D manual.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation/dp/0671704273

There are no ramps or bathrooms on Kirk's original enterprise. They were added onto newer vessels although not depicted onscreen as of yet.

There would have been a whole line waiting the whole series outside Picard's ready room.

That camera through the corridors reminded me of playing Star Trek Voyager Elite Force back in the late 90s. So much wanted to pew-pew something.

Back