A Swarm of Nano Quadrotors

So what practical use would there be to them flying in a formation other than scaring the shit out of whatever it's heading toward? :p

So what practical use would there be to them flying in a formation other than scaring the shit out of whatever it's heading toward? :p

A more efficient and ordered means to the end of humanity. :D

I would freak out if all of them were floating above my head after waking up in the morning.

dump a bucket or two of these on the battle field with small amount of c4 or poison tipped needles. Very cheap and expendable.

Meet the new squadron of nano-bombers, delivering nerve gas straight to your bedroom window.

I want one!

Or, maybe a dozen :)

Tell me this won't fark with the cat LOL

That figure 8 pattern was awesome! These things are getting more refined, and thus scarier, all the time!

That is pretty sweet. The evil uses of these are endless.

"Nano" is now being thrown around by every hip tech company as a term for "smaller than you would expect". Case in point: Apple Ipod Nano.

These will be perfect for enforcing curfew in the new world order! Just imagine hearing that noise getting louder and louder as they hunt you down!!

it's all about...

megamind_poster___presentation_by_linderock-d3h67vz.jpg

dam i want a few of them, and instead of the megaupload guy having a blow up tank he should have had a few 100 of theses when the police came form him just send them out swaming them and laugh form inside your safe room.

these are very cool, but the problem with most of these is that they are battery powered and only last a few minutes at best... we really need a way to make them last for hours before they can be some sort of sci-fi spying swarm or attack swarm

Why are all these Tech companies/schools working so hard at advancing the the inevitable robot take over of the earth?! Have they not seen "terminator" or "the matrix"?!

Really cool, but they're not nano anything. They're mini quadrotors. What ever happened to mini? If it's nano I don't want to be able to see it.

/curmudgeon

Really cool, but they're not nano anything. They're mini quadrotors. What ever happened to mini? If it's nano I don't want to be able to see it.

/curmudgeon

Ehh...it's like the iPod Nano. You can still see it... :p

All well and good until it gets windy, but I'm sure some good gps and programming will make up for that a little.

Back