A single fan controling software

Is there a single piece of software that can control all fans an monitor temps.? Or a way to add CPU fan control to say afterburner? Thanks for all insight!

Speedfan is pretty good

But i dont see where speedfan can also control the GPU fan as well? I know it sounds super picky my end goal is one click/ button press an i can set everything into work mode "all fans ramped up ETC" an one click/button press to turn everything back to stock. I know it would be super easy with multiple programs to achieve this but i am the most forgetful person ever an i am constantly stepping away from the computer which can lead to multiple hours away so the quick one touch on/off would be great

I know many years ago i had an old TT hardware fan control but it was super finicky is there something in this day an age the would be reliable where i could just basicly press a button/switch an it would be going an vice versa. But when it not in "wor" mode i would want it to revert just to the on board settings incase someone comes alot an uses the computer while im away. Again TY everyone for your help an input an all ideas are welcome I really have no idea what im doing an dont wanna be the test dummy trying all sorts of parts etc.

Back