A return to WoW for the Burning Crusade?

munkle

[H]F Junkie
I had wow a while ago when it first came out, made it all the way to a 41 or 42 warlock and decided to quit (i was on doomhammer which was down daily). But i just read about the expansion and a new race being the blood elves and i have always wanted to be one, but my problems with getting the expansion are that if it doesnt come out soon (anyone have a date?) then im even farther behind, and is it worth it to start over at lvl 1 so late in the game?

expansion isnt until next year some time.

people start over all the time.

One thing that'd help you catch up quick is the [H] guild on stormscale. (hardguild.net)

I don't think its too late in the game to start now, starting when the expansion comes out?..maybe, who knows.

One thing to think about though is if you started now, your character would probably be 60 by the time the expansion actually came out. And your 60 could provide the resourcs to your brand new blood elf that would make leveling him much easier, than starting from scratch.

Plus the guild is always looking for more members ;)

if i started a lvl 60 now i have to do a horde char as the blood elf is horde, and i dont like any of the horde chars beside the blood elf, and if i actually did get to lvl 60 i probably wouldnt want to start over cause im lazy :p, i hope the expansion comes out soon, i miss the man (my name any mmorpg cause they tend to suck you in and take over your life)

How can you start too late in an mmorpg? If anything, find a newer server. It takes roughly 2 months for a decent guild to progress into BWL from level 1.

I've been feeling the "mmo itch" lately myself. Had a warrior and priest before...thinking of going back for the expansion and starting a hunter(now that they arent awful).

I wonder if they are planning to open any new realms soon? I started day one on gurubashi and that was pretty fun I have to say, having everyone start off small.

might as well wait until the expansion and for new servers. your not missing anything.

If your only concern is whether or not it's too late in the game to start up again, there is no reason it would be. There are MMORPG's 4+ years old that have many people just joining for the first time and doing fine :). I wouldn't worry about it whatsoever.

On the topic of too late to start - shoot, i just started again w/ WoW a couple weeks ago, don't feel out of place at all

edit: just realized i posted in a couple month old thread

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
One thing that'd help you catch up quick is the [H] guild on stormscale. (hardguild.net)

I don't think its too late in the game to start now, starting when the expansion comes out?..maybe, who knows.

One thing to think about though is if you started now, your character would probably be 60 by the time the expansion actually came out. And your 60 could provide the resourcs to your brand new blood elf that would make leveling him much easier, than starting from scratch.

Plus the guild is always looking for more members ;)
Is the [H] guild back? or are most of you still in Seven Sins?

Back