A random AMD and ATI logo Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTB2Live Live4Comps

[H]ard|Gawd
Whats up. I had this random idea for a logo of the newly combined ATI and AMD company. Figured I'd share.
AMD.ATi.LogoIdea.png

As you may have noticed I'm no graphics artist; threw it together in about 2 minutes :D

thenixhex311 said:
Hey fair enough. I at least liked A Titanium Choice more than AMD's current "Smarter Choice"

True it doesn't read instantly, therefore making it kinda subpar. But, I'd wanted to keep ATi's old logo.

osalcido said:
a titanium choice??

titanium??? is that a word?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium

Titanium is a chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol Ti and atomic number 22. It is a light, strong, lustrous, corrosion-resistant (including resistance to sea water and chlorine) transition metal with a white-silvery-metallic color. Titanium is used in strong light-weight alloys (most notably with iron and aluminium), and in powdered form to other materials, such as graphite composites. Its most common compound, titanium dioxide, is used in white pigments. Examples in which white pigment, consisting of titanium oxide, is used, are correction fluid and commonly used white paint to repaint walls. It is also used in toothpaste, white road marking paints and in white fireworks. Substances containing titanium are called titaniferous.

The element occurs in numerous minerals with the main sources being rutile and ilmenite, which are widely distributed over the Earth. There are two allotropic forms and five naturally occurring isotopes of this element; 46Ti through 50Ti with 48Ti being the most abundant (73.8%). One of titanium's most notable characteristics is that it is as strong as steel but is only 60% its density. Titanium's properties are chemically and physically similar to zirconium.

right sorry I know about the chemical... I meant does it have some meaning as a word

or is the amd-ati merger metallic?

osalcido said:
right sorry I know about the chemical... I meant does it have some meaning as a word

or is the amd-ati merger metallic?

:eek: titanium is a strong element, so what would a titanium choice be?.... :confused:

xXaNaXx said:
:eek: titanium is a strong element, so what would a titanium choice be?.... :confused:

so obviously it has got to be a weak choice with all infallible logic going down the toilet

Should have chosen Technetium if you were doing the elements. It even sounds techy..

w1retap said:
Should have chosen Technetium if you were doing the elements. It even sounds techy..

How can you put ATI in technetium? This thread is bringing out all types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back